The online racing simulator
Junior FOX: R1 Protests
Car's involved:
Lap:
Brief Description:
incident involving my car being sent flying off into the scenery by a following car(sorry,i was unsighted as to what number the car was).

incident occured on the first corner,just after the first safety car pulled in on lap 19

i was sent off past the outside of the red and white barriers so it certainly wasnt a light tap
Sorry to #15 i think it was, on the first lap, my internet went crazy andI couldnt see any cars at all So I tried to get outside to the grass and then I hit you..... I spun another car out a few laps later in the fast chicane when you passed me, Lagg was killing me there so i was trying to back off and i slid into you. Right after that my net shut down for like 30sec and then was fine again :/
Quote from BrandonR :Sorry to #15 i think it was, on the first lap, my internet went crazy andI couldnt see any cars at all So I tried to get outside to the grass and then I hit you..... I spun another car out a few laps later in the fast chicane when you passed me, Lagg was killing me there so i was trying to back off and i slid into you. Right after that my net shut down for like 30sec and then was fine again :/

I think you didn't hit me. My computer also started lagging before I crashed to number #42.
Car's involved:21,50
Lap:4
Brief Description: 50 brakes late and runs me off

Car's involved:21,42
Lap:7
Brief Description: 42 doesnt use mirrors and cuts across track and hits me

Car's involved:21,45
Lap:32
Brief Description: 45 goes into my inside under SC causing me to spin after contact

Car's involved:top 4
Lap:33/34
Brief Description: top 4 cars jump the start and did not maintain speed
cars: 191, 17

Lap 19, at turn 4/5

Forced off track due to collision, had inside line for turn 4,go pretty tight, then was goin around outside of 5, ended up touching twice, I spectated immediatly to stop car return to track and causing more accidents
Quote from Mustangman759 :Car's involved:top 4

Just checked the rules - there IS NO limitation of speed until reaching finish line! I was the leader,in all normal motorsport events leader controls the pace after safety car pulls in pits - so I did like that! I was running with constant speed (not slowing anywhere) until I decided to accelerate. Here it is wrong? Then write so in rulebook!
admin stated "maintain speed" that means maintain the pace lap speed until stated
What #96 did was fine, he accelerated but maintained a steady speed until green was given.
Quote from Eclipsed :Just checked the rules - there IS NO limitation of speed until reaching finish line! I was the leader,in all normal motorsport events leader controls the pace after safety car pulls in pits - so I did like that! I was running with constant speed (not slowing anywhere) until I decided to accelerate. Here it is wrong? Then write so in rulebook!

I was driving behind you and i was suprised about that you already were accelerating. I had to make a fast decision of that what should i do. I wasn't really sure is it allowed or not so I wanted to keep my chances to win so I accelerated just as you did.
i didnt see anything wrong with the restart to be honest.pole man controls the restart once the safety car is in and as long as there are no sudden changes in speed and acceleration is gradual its usually ok
Car's involved: 17, 99
Lap: 20 (game)
Brief Description: 17 is trying to make a pass on the outside but 99 blocked it and as a result of that, 17 hit the rear of 99 and sending both of them in the grass. 99 should be penalized
Quote from nathan246 :Car's involved: 17, 99
Brief Description: 17 is trying to make a pass on the outside but 99 blocked it and as a result of that, 17 hit the rear of 99 and sending both of them in the grass. 99 should be penalized

its already being reviewed from a neutral view
Quote from nathan246 :Car's involved: 17, 99

@#191 , lap 19 incident- Lag caused

@Nathan -17 caused incident, #99 had right to corner
Quote from Mustangman759 :Car's involved:21,50
Lap:4
Brief Description: 50 brakes late and runs me off

Car's involved:21,42
Lap:7
Brief Description: 42 doesnt use mirrors and cuts across track and hits me

Car's involved:21,45
Lap:32
Brief Description: 45 goes into my inside under SC causing me to spin after contact

Car's involved:top 4

1. Lag-Caused Incident---#69
2. #42 was in incident and car was loose off grass and then colided with you - no penalty.
3.45- last row - causing accident on pacelap
Penalties close tonight at 24:00 UTC!
Quote from Bmxtwins :3.45- last row - causing accident on pacelap

Whilst I 100% agree with all the other penalties given, I don't with this one. From my point of view, both cars are trying to catch up to the safety car, #45 jinks out so he doesn't hit Matt under braking, then Matt turns across into him and spins.
Quote from J@tko :Whilst I 100% agree with all the other penalties given, I don't with this one. From my point of view, both cars are trying to catch up to the safety car, #45 jinks out so he doesn't hit Matt under braking, then Matt turns across into him and spins.

The last row is a result of other incidents aswell, 2 with oscar hardwick that were minor but for also displaying dangerous driving.

Penalties can be appealed until next race so nothing is permanant.

As #45 is my teammate another person will do the second review.
#45 would have to request it so have him write it in...
Quote from Bmxtwins :The last row is a result of other incidents aswell, 2 with oscar hardwick that were minor but for also displaying dangerous driving.

Penalties can be appealed until next race so nothing is permanant.

As #45 is my teammate another person will do the second review.

Fair enough
Quote from Bmxtwins :The last row is a result of other incidents aswell, 2 with oscar hardwick that were minor but for also displaying dangerous driving.

You mean that first lap last turn?. I'm trying to overtake Hardwick and Hardwick is trying to overtake Mäki-Hoimela. I Can't do anything...
Quote from RedBullet :You mean that first lap last turn?. I'm trying to overtake Hardwick and Hardwick is trying to overtake Mäki-Hoimela. I Can't do anything...

You may protest your last row, please submit a message saying that you would like to protest it and we will have a second review.
i'd like to protest
Your penalty will be reviewed.
Shouldn't be any penalty for the thing with 21 vs 45 under SC, but that lap 2 final turn thing is just stupid and deserves the back of the grid penalty all on its own.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG