The online racing simulator
BF1 S2 Preview for all the Demo kids out there!
Howdy!

Well, i've just completed putting together a 4 minute video of the BF1 doing a few race laps around Kyoto Ring. After my huge disappointment of forgetting to save the replay from the other night (which was fantastic), i decided to put some new footage together.

As i said, this video is a few laps of the BF1 round Kyoto Ring, played on the FM (Oval Junkies) server . This is just a taste tester of what S2 has to offer as there was only about 5 people in the server at the time of recording. But i did manage to get a few cool shots in as the pack mostly stayed together and was a pretty tight knit race with lots of drafting and overtaking.

I didn't spend long at all on editing as i wanted to keep it raw to show what you REALLY get with S2.

Might wanna keep your hand on the volume dial as during a few "old school film clip" scenes, the sound gets really pumped up as these 500kw V8's thunder past the trackside camera :headbang:

Video is in WMV format and is 32mb:
http://files.filefront.com/LFS ... /;5148448;;/fileinfo.html

Thanks for watching!
It's not like the oval represents BF1 racing imo. Anyway, not so bad movie. Might wanna use Shift-F to get rid of the HUD next time though.
Thanks for the Shift+F trick. As i said, i wanted to keep it fairly raw with not a lot of editing to give a true representation of what S2 has in store for the demo racers.

The BF1 is capable of doing a lot more then going round and round an oval track, the thing stops on a dime, but i think oval circuits have been a huge part of F1 style racing history! Indianapolis Raceway being one of the oldest, if not the oldest race track in history, showing true testament to that.

Sure i could spend hours getting different camera angles and gathering some cut-throat style, hardcore circuit racing done in the BF1 cars around various tracks on LFS.... i just thought this was a nicer representation and something completely different to what Demo racers have seen so far (being that there are no oval tracks in the demo)

Anyway, here's hoping to getting the blood pumping for those demo racers out there
Ok, cool, thanks for the info.

It's just a video of the BMW F1 car... let's just leave it at that hey.

This was designed for curious demo racers to see what it's like, not for S2 licenced people to critcise me for driving the BF1 around an oval track and/or about my editing skills....

Cheers.
Quote from Shinanigans :Ok, cool, thanks for the info.

It's just a video of the BMW F1 car... let's just leave it at that hey.

This was designed for curious demo racers to see what it's like, not for S2 licenced people to critcise me for driving the BF1 around an oval track and/or about my editing skills....

Cheers.

I didn't even watch it before posting that

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG