The online racing simulator
"Welcome to your first day at duck school. I'll make the lesson simple. Okay: Quack."
Hilarious blog about a guy who constantly talks in his sleep.

http://sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com/

"I wanna put you in a snow globe. Just so I can shake it up. And shake it up. And shake it up. And shake it up. Shake it up. Give it a really good shake. Shake it some more. One more shake. Bastard."

"I'm losing faith in humanity, one faked orgasm at a time."

"I totally won the dance-off with my Mr. Latino Octopus. I was a blur of legs and sashaying hips. Ole! Haha!"

"A vegetarian restaurant seems a f*****g stupid idea. Just pitch a tent over a vegetable patch. Job done."
Lol'd very hard indeed.
#3 - 5haz
"I'm scared by the power of your vagina. It can control whole armies. No, nations. The world!"
"Oh, you wanna turn me into a waffle, without cream? Ha. I don't think so."

amazing
There are some absolute screams in there.

I think this is one of my favourites, the last one for May 17th. It's also one of the wife's favourites.

I've rewound and played this back atleast 15 times. LOL doesn't even begin to cover it.

edit: this one is cute-

Ghostly froggies. A-hoppin' an ... , ribbit. Oooooh, ribbit.
"Shoot the wig! Shoot it! Don't let it get up again. Oh, that's the third rabid toupee we've had this week. Something wrong. Very wrong."

hahahahahaha this is great!
Just spend the last hour listening to this guy... great find
Awesome.
#9 - G!NhO
This is hilarious!

"You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna make turd biscuits. It's like a shit sandwich, but for kids."

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG