The online racing simulator
ugh sucks i signed up to the beta with my old PC specs, i doubt i'll get into it on those.
I haven't been called for the beta yet
I'm very, very sad.
I'm in the beta test. Nothing to say more *NDA*

hont:handling is improved but not by a lot; that stupid road bug is gone
i just looked at the specs... 2gb of ram? oh, dear lord. nfs world uses 1gb, and looks like utter poopy. what's with games these days?
they are going with the time,not like some people :P
Quote from bunder9999 :i just looked at the specs... 2gb of ram? oh, dear lord. nfs world uses 1gb, and looks like utter poopy. what's with games these days?

funny.... when I run TDU2 it only uses 1-1.5 gb and exceeds to 1.9 but haven't tested for memory leaks

mind you I did upgraded to 8gb ram so... got plenty to test things out
Quote from anik360 :I'm in the beta test. Nothing to say more *NDA*

hont:handling is improved but not by a lot; that stupid road bug is gone

I thought it was rather poor, it's way too arcadish for my taste, even compared to TDU1... And yeah, the roads feel better.
Quote from Bose321 :I thought it was rather poor, it's way too arcadish for my taste, even compared to TDU1... And yeah, the roads feel better.

Yeah it's certainly worse. After turning the driving aids off while I was finally digging into the aston's handling the handling felt poor and rough; had hyper grip going through a high speed corner at 190+ seems a tad lame.
Still can't get the stupid thing to download. 15KB/second??? Did I take a wrong turn home and end up in 1998?
By the time it will get released till yours done with downloading
Quote from anik360 :Yeah it's certainly worse. After turning the driving aids off while I was finally digging into the aston's handling the handling felt poor and rough; had hyper grip going through a high speed corner at 190+ seems a tad lame.

Thats the way games are heading these days. Its more about playablility...is that even a word??? But yeah its more about the pick up and play/ casual players then hardcore. I mean whos easier to market to?? The masses or a minority?
Quote from AstroBoy :Thats the way games are heading these days. Its more about playablility...is that even a word??? But yeah its more about the pick up and play/ casual players then hardcore. I mean whos easier to market to?? The masses or a minority?

I guess they still have a hardcore mode that is unlocked at some point at the game. (as had TDU).

I find it very funny that I downloaded the beta at 1060KB/s but don't have any key to install it, whereas many of you guys that do have the beta keys are complaining to get lower than 30KB/s rates.
Unlocked? Why not have it straight away?
Doubt there will be a hardcore mode like in tdu1, since they said there wouldn't.
would suck...hardcoremode wasnt that great, but much better than arcade.
and flying 5 miles after jumping a hill was fun as well
Quote from Velociround :I guess they still have a hardcore mode that is unlocked at some point at the game. (as had TDU).

I find it very funny that I downloaded the beta at 1060KB/s but don't have any key to install it, whereas many of you guys that do have the beta keys are complaining to get lower than 30KB/s rates.

Too bad you can't play it then.
Quote from Bose321 :Too bad you can't play it then.

Yes, still waiting for a beta key from Atari. I hope they don't take too long, though, because this is the only thing that holds me from installing the game...
Quote from Velociround :Yes, still waiting for a beta key from Atari. I hope they don't take too long, though, because this is the only thing that holds me from installing the game...

I'll give you my key if I receive any. Gave two mails a try.
Hah! i just got my beta key,downloading... 3.5 gb.. at least its coming @ 750 kbs,not like 30 as i was reading some1's post
ROFL at this shit... you can only play when there is a test session and its gmt time.. da hell im gonna try it out am at work till 8 pm lul.. also when i get the msg: key is invalid,i cant exit anyhow? is it the same to any1?
we should form a LFS club beta doesnt start untill the time designated it will just say your key is invalid. and since it is closed beta, no pics/ vids or details are to be posted in other forums :/
Got my key today as well! I'll hopefully have it installed and ready in time for the test session.
Got my key too, although I have a crappier graphics card now 100kB/s ftl

Edit: I don't see this downloading before the end of the day.... 25 minutes in and only 5% downloaded *sighs*
Mine downloaded @1,8Mb/s, maxed my downstream. Took around 45 minutes total.

One question: Is the beta key for this one test only, or will it be valid from here and until the beta ends?

Test Drive Unlimited 2
(984 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG