The online racing simulator
LFSCART Series 2010 Round 11: Race Discussion
The final round - The American Memorial.

We would first like to thank all of you who have participated this season for making this an excellent season. We have enjoyed it. The best season of the LFSCART Championship so far.

As the race is on 11 September, and named to remember the events of 11 September 2001, you are invited to run some sort of element on your skin recognizing the date.

Final round is at KY1R - Kyoto Oval Reversed.

Qualifying: 16:55 UTC (60 minute, one attempt at two flying laps. Fastest lap of the two counts, ordered on qualifying time).

Race: 18:00 UTC (168 laps, or 3 hours, whichever completes sooner - rolling start after 2 pace laps [LFS distance set to 170 laps)

PMs with server password will be sent out overnight tonight.
Quote from dekojester :As the race is on 11 September, and named to remember the events of 11 September 2001, you are invited to run some sort of element on your skin recognizing the date.

As it is our generation who witnessed it I thought it would be the right thing to show it. Plus there is also some history behind that very name.
If there is some interest, I'd provide some "black ribbons" or something like that, free for use.

Warning! Historical Content: The American Memorial 2001 was the German Round of the ChampCar Word Series. "Show must go on" was the motto behind it. 13 Laps before the end of the race, the Italian Alex Zanardi had his violent accident he bearly survived.
Quick Q: is it R2 race or can we use any compound we want?
#4 - Seb66
R2
please note the PM you should've received today with the title "LFSCART 2010 Round 10: Information" is dealing with our Season finale. We failed at the title....
chance ill miss the race do to another event that has 1st priority (like championship contension)
Quote from Mustangman759 :chance ill miss the race do to another event that has 1st priority (like championship contension)

Pure curiosity, which one? Can't think of any event clashing with LFSCART apart from LFSES and Alternate's 12 hours.
different sim but it will only happen if race runs longer than i expect
Quote from Mustangman759 :different sim but it will only happen if race runs longer than i expect

Ooooh yea, that Speedsims IndyCar thingy on NASCAR Heat, amirite?
yes, were driving on a "wet" track so should be very interesting
Sorry for the double post, but I might come on the server a bit later than the official quali start. Hope it doesn't matter.
Sorry to say, but I will miss the first 15mins of qualifying... I just realised, that Top Gear is running till 17:05UTC o'er here... (the real reason is, that I've still some visitors here, I need first to get rid of)
Btw: In case someone forgot it... Qualifying is already underway...
:geezer:

Qualifying went very good. 6th position and good assumptions for the race.

In the race, I were on very good pace. Few contacts but after my crash I was on 5th place. After T1, Niko turned to the right and I hastily turned to the right too, but then went to the wall and again..

Atleast got fastest lap before crashing, is anyone broking that?
Quote from Iginla ::geezer:

Qualifying went very good. 6th position and good assumptions for the race.

In the race, I were on very good pace. Few contacts but after my crash I was on 5th place. After T1, Niko turned to the right and I hastily turned to the right too, but then went to the wall and again..

Atleast got fastest lap before crashing, is anyone broking that?

Yeah... SR guys were down to 36.34 I remember.
Yeah I broke it with 36.34 Sorry.
Meh, race couldve gone better but it was great fun anywho.

Me and Dohnalik were working brilliantly together. We were catching Boothy and co until I sadly spun :\

Thanks for the racing guys (Y)
#18 - CSF
GRATS SEB!!!!!
:laola::static::wow::drink:
jabba
Okay, let me get this straight.

I purely admit that on Lap 168, I intentionally wrecked Dohnalik. I am sorry for what I caused for the admin team to worry, and the fellow racers driving in the race.

This happened because I lost my temper completely because some of the racers lacked ability to draft properly. This made me angry because I wanted to have a nice race for the top 5, but lost my chances and shouldn't of even tried anymore. Consider me selfish, that is truely me. I am sorry.

I did not get any satisfaction from the crash, it only caused me to lose the whole race and my points and place me a 3-month ban. I deserved it.
I'd like to apologise to Jaroslav Dohnalik, as a car under my own responsability deliberately entered in contact with his, causing his car to spin, under the concequences stated in post #21. I'd also like apologise to his team, Angel Power Racing; and all the other competitors and officials as this season had to end under yellow because of this.

I'd also like to announce publicly that I and Niko will not make an appeal, since we think the admins' decision is totally right and appropriate.

LFSCART Series 2010 Round 11: Race Discussion
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG