The online racing simulator
Embroidered headrests - would you?
(26 posts, started )
#1 - TiJay
Thought I'd throw this one out to the LFS Forum!

I'm about to get an interior retrim for my car, and the trimmer offers a headrest embroidery service... Which I'm considering in a half serious way...

So just for a laugh, would you have this? And what would it say?
No, unless it was an LFS logo. Really, I would say don't do anything with your name. It'll look silly if you ever plan on selling the car and will make you look very cocky. If you do the manufacturers logo or the car name though it it can't turn out too awful. A silhouette could be awsome (as far as embroidered headrests go).

It's all really opinion though, I'm sure someone will disagree with what I've said.
No
#4 - TiJay
Quote : If you do the manufacturers logo or the car name though it it can't turn out too awful. A silhouette could be awsome (as far as embroidered headrests go).

I was thinking "Jinba Ittai" and my name in Kanji or something as it's an MX5... Acceptable (in the 80s)? At least then the new owner could say the Japanese text was of his name...

Now you mention it, a silhouette would be cool...
#5 - Osco
Don't. The miata already has enough gayness surrounding it, no need for embroidery to emphasize it.
#6 - Jakg
Depends on price. Can look really good, depending on what you want to put there...
Quote from Osco :Don't. The miata already has enough gayness surrounding it, no need for embroidery to emphasize it.

miata is a blokes car.

if you dont notice this by default.... Gtfo of the closest.
#8 - Jakg
Osco owns an MX5...

Gotta get this tbh:

#9 - Osco
the sticker Jakg posted however, is total badassery. I need to get it printed.
maybe a little flame or something..like a checkered flag? or something that says miata? or mazda? or mazda racing? or sport?
unless its retrimming the seats and having colored stitches matching the body color of the car, the answer you're looking for is no
get it so it says "Bitches an' Bling" in script letters. That would be appropriate for a personal embroidered headrest.
#13 - PoVo
"eat, sleep, jdm" :d
I did think about getting "Mazda" etc put there, but with something like that you may as well save your money and leave it... I think it has to be something "special" and worth the extra. Hence the Kanji stuff I chose... As long as it's not too expensive!

Quote :"Bitches an' Bling"

Driver headrest says "Bling", passenger says "Bitch"? Good idea... j/k
An image like this:

:P
A big doodled cock.
A picture of you own face.
Your face with a cock drawn on it.
#19 - AMB
Your face with a cock drawn on the cock.
Your cock with a face drawn on it.
#21 - AMB
Quote from Wilko868 :Your cock with a face drawn on it.

You'd need more than a headrest to embroid my penis!
Quote from AMB :You'd need more than a headrest to embroid my penis!

Considering headrests are not that big i would of thought so, But i have been wrong in the past.
#23 - AMB
Quote from 91mason91 :Considering headrests are not that big i would of thought so, But i have been wrong in the past.

Lol shhh

But erm for a real idea I guess your initials on the headrest or date of birth.
#24 - Osco
Disregard above and go with name, bloodtype and whether or not you're an organ donor because you will inevitably write it off anyway.
Here's my interior.

Mazda 323GTR.
Attached images
2059203-bilde5-dsc01041.jpg

(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG