The online racing simulator
Quote from Kid222 :What is this? Some kind of joke page?:uglyhamme

clearly. Unfortunately, Americans don't even care enough about road racing to work up any sort of anger towards it

effin hilarious though.
I think its hilarious, and to think some of the comments could be true.
I hope they atleast have that atifical grass around the track like Spa so it an make some kind of challenge.
I quite like it. When compared to some of tilkes lesser efforts, its pretty good.
Sure it could be improved. I hope to god it runs anti clockwise.
A1 ring anyone?
Quote from anttt69 :I hope to god it runs anti clockwise.

It does. You might want to look at the arrow and the corner numbering.
Quote from anttt69 :I quite like it. When compared to some of tilkes lesser efforts, its pretty good.
Sure it could be improved. I hope to god it runs anti clockwise.
A1 ring anyone?

it's an american track, don't you know we only go counter-clockwise?
EFF turning to the right!
Gotta agree with deadwolfbones , T1 looks great fun ie a hairpin sat at the top of what looks like quite a steep lil hill , the turn 2-10 just look like a blast good high speed section to start followed by slower ...ending with a cresting slight left ( gonna go light there ) .

Get good drive out of 11 and you have a shot into 12 for sure , followed again with a few slow speed corners so hanging on round the outside gonna pay off .

I think some people here think its cool atm to slag off a particular track designer , and do so regardless of what was put before you .

At least wait untill you have watched a lap , or driven it in a sim that does real tracks ....

Hope to see/do 1 or the other asap
FuK TILKE!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG