The online racing simulator
Quote from GuRu_PL :I said "ja pierdole" which means somethink like:" ffs" (but when u translate it word by word it mean: "I f*ck you" but no, its not that meaning in the video )

And yes, as makao said, all depends of situation where u use woed "kurwa" in that situation it means just: "f*ck", but it also can mean this: http://translate.google.ee/#pl|en|kurwa

I think you should of added subtitles in English for everyone!!
Quote from Seb66 :I think you should of added subtitles in English for everyone!!

Who wants to read "****" or "%$#%#^" anyway?
Quote from Seb66 :I think you should of added subtitles in English for everyone!!

Done
Nice Driving Adrian. Understanding a bit polish speech makes the watching a bit more funnier...
Heh, nice idea you had there Filming yourself driving IRL, that's original. And the quality is really decent for something you recorded on a phone TBH.

Nice subtitles too. I was wondering anyway, were you speaking to yourself, to the camera, or to your teammates on TS?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] : I was wondering anyway, were you speaking to yourself, to the camera, or to your teammates on TS?

To my teammates on Mumble (something like Ventrillo)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG