The online racing simulator
Relaxing Cruise Anyone?
(36 posts, started )
Relaxing Cruise Anyone?
Is it bad that I laughed?

I'm sorry, it just looks so comical.
#3 - AMB
I wanted that man to get hit by the JCB.
I guess, 0:48 hurt.
#5 - G!NhO
This is probably the first time i actually laughed out loud while watching a video.
Anyone else start thinking of this while watching that
Quote from AMB :I wanted that man to get hit by the JCB.

Seriously? Now what does it tell us about you that you seem to find joy in watching others die or get seriously hurt?

The videos were scary!
#9 - senn
It was kinda funny till i saw that forklift sliding around....thats scary. I'm sure people would have been injured, but i hope none too seriously.
Did nobody else see the woman faceplant into the column at around 46 seconds in?

Ouch.
#12 - AMB
Quote from ColeusRattus :Seriously? Now what does it tell us about you that you seem to find joy in watching others die or get seriously hurt?

The videos were scary!

Well none were hurt or died so not much, but if someone had died then it would tell you I'm a morbid, which I'm not, because.....

No one died.

In short, 'tis the internet lighten up.
#13 - PoVo
that music video is trippy
Quote from piggy501 :Did nobody else see the woman faceplant into the column at around 46 seconds in?

Ouch.

Yes i did, it's pretty damn hilarious. And i just love the man in between all the chairs at around 1:20.
I've been in a storm on a catamaran sail boat, that was scary enough. But due to the nature of a catamaran (very big plain fuselage that smashed on the waves) is wasn't as smooth. Believe me, when the furniture starts rumbling around you won't be laughing anymore.

I did laugh at the first vid tho, that music ....
Quote from AMB :Well none were hurt or died so not much, but if someone had died then it would tell you I'm a morbid, which I'm not, because.....

No one died.

In short, 'tis the internet lighten up.

Well, you said you wished somebody to get hurt or killed.
#18 - AMB
Quote from ColeusRattus :Well, you said you wished somebody to get hurt or killed.

Basically got hit by the JCB but I didn't mean it, It's just one of those things that would be 'kinda funny' to see if he didn't get hurt of course,
It's not often something like that happens and I just thought if he got hit by a JCB it would bizzare.
Would love to be in a situation like that myself
Quote from G!NhO :Yes i did, it's pretty damn hilarious. And i just love the man in between all the chairs at around 1:20.

Go get your head checked out, its not hilarious at all. It's pretty damn sore.
It looks hilarious and i really laughed out loud, does that make me a bad individual.
Quote from G!NhO :It looks hilarious and i really laughed out loud, does that make me a bad individual.

No.

You already were.
that'd be so fun
Quote from Klutch :that'd be so fun

Yeah fun if the walls were made of trampolines.
Quote :The perfectly stationary camera is what makes it awesome.

Stuff starts sliding around for no apparent reason, as if someone forgot to pay the gravity bill and service just got cut off.

I've never been on a cruise ship, but I would have assumed that bolting furniture to the floor would be standard procedure for all boats.

Gotta love this commend laughed out very loud.
These are exactly my thoughts.

Relaxing Cruise Anyone?
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG