currently we have
AS2M (aston club mustang configuration)
BL1?(with chicanes (2))
AU1 (2 Autocross layouts)
please suggest tracks youd like to see!
We all wan't to see Rockingham

sorry
#3 - Calum
i think defiantely something in Fern Bay ...

the track surface is a real challenge if sand has been blown on before the race , and, there is probably a circuit layout already that has enough technical demand for the FOX equipment.

i was going to say the street circuits too but , maybe that should not be part of the series but rather a one-off bonus , end of season thing , like Macau is/was for F3's.
I think we should do the AS2M, BL1 (no layout) and maybe 1 or 2 autocross, and then whatever else the racers want.
I loved the layout we ran on today, maybe throw that one in somewhere in the middle?? And maybe, the BL1 with the layout, except the chicane on the straight shouldnt be as tight lol
You need a 360 turn somewhere in AU1 for something different see if drivers can use there vision
lmao, no tim
Quote from AstroBoy :You need a 360 turn somewhere in AU1 for something different see if drivers can use there vision

Would be awesome

Although I must say, AU2 would be more appropriate for this.
- KY2
- FE3
- WE1
- AS3
- SO6

These would be good
AS7
SO1
WE1R
KY2 or KY2R
As2,as2r,we1r,so1,as3,ky2,ky2r
It would be gr8 if u setup yours server with rotations of these track that drivers want in Junior FOX series so that we can practice and finaly find out what tracks we will have in series..
I'm working on something
maybe replace the GTR server?
How does this sound? no particular order
AS2 M
KY2
BL1
AU1 (x2) to be posted
FE3 (need opinion)

What else?
i think ky3 would work better than ky2
ok proposed schedule in order (no dates)
Round 1: KY3 Kyoto GP
Round 2: AS2M Aston Club Mustang Configuration
Round 3: AU1 Speedring Layout
Round 4: FE2r Fernbay Green Reversed
Round 5: BL1 Blackwood
Round 6: AU1 xTreme Raceway FJR Configuration
Round 7: AS3 Aston National

please suggest/comment
i think its a bad idea of having layout in this series i mean, almost all of the registred are rookies and at the test round, i think it wasnt a great idea :/
I said same thing to mustang, I am thinking we won't use any layouts except the AU1 track.
updated, btw AS2M layout is very good so should be used(was used in test race)
Yes but probably remove chicane.
what chicane?
Ouch! I'm late.
I have this layout for BL1

we have decided against BL1 changes based on what happened in MiniFBM (which is even slower)
Quote from Bmxtwins :we have decided against BL1 changes based on what happened in MiniFBM (which is even slower)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG