#2 - AMB
Quote from Dandy Dust :Hi all!

I cannot enter LFS´s Servers anymore, it says "username not found"
in German.

I don´t know what to do?

PLEASE HELP ME!

Dandy

Are you globally banned ?

Login on www.lfs.net and check License Status.
Your current LFS license is: S2 licensed racer

You have been denied access to the online part of LFS, because you have violated the license agreement.
The specific reason is : Too many LFS server bans received during online play over the last 30 days.
Your ban will be lifted in 30 days.

WHAT HAPPENED: The aerio-tool on our own team-server kept banning me due to my low %-rating, which I earned in practice. After a certain
number of aerio-bans from our own server I was banned from LFS.

That´s bad. Please help me!

Dandy

EDIT:
I drove in the afternoon with my son on our private unity he server. Apparent because of the bad %-rating I became finally avoided by Aerio of the server. I could but easily and one drove the server Aufärm and a gezeitete round, then Aerio avoided me again. In the evening I participate then with the zone in training been and had thus all 2 rounds again on that Servers go, until nothing more went. After some search I found the following email: Quotation Hello Dandy Dust, It has come tons our attention that you have been banned on LFS of server more than A few times lately. Incoming goods must warn you that if you keep being banned, incoming goods wants issue you with A temporary ban OF 30 days, from all LFS on-line activity. Regards, Live for speed *** This is on automated email *** On my Lisence status I found the following info. Quotation Your current LFS license is: S2 licensed more racer You have been denied ACCESS ton on-line part OF LFS, because you have violated the license agreement. The specific reason is: Too many LFS server bans received during on-line play more over the read 30 days. Your ban wants fuel element lifted in 30 days. I in the meantime circumstances with the Devs announced, white however yet which thereby did not rauskommt. Void would know perhaps also a small Depeche and the Devs writes, because otherwise I cannot participate in the TeamCup. Dandy
#4 - J@tko
Send an e-mail to the devs using the contact e-mail on the website.
#5 - AMB
Yeah or just wait 30-days.
Quote from Dandy Dust :EDIT:
I drove in the afternoon with my son

Same excuse you used when you got banned from the SR FOX and GTi servers several months ago.
i STILL HAVE A SON:::
@ zeugnimod: unqualified comment in this case.

But I have to confess that Dandy's english might be a bit of a problem...
It's simly that he drove absolutely normally on our private Z30 servers and always got kicked after the first hot lap. No one had an idea what was going on until he got generally banned from LFS - then we found out that obviously Aerio had been kicking him again and again. And worse than that: it even had been corresponding with the master server so he got banned from LFS completely.
The bad thing about it is that we can not connect our team mate Void who set up all the Aerio stuff on our server.

And by the way: Dandy did drive with his son - that's no excuse, it's only a fact.
Quote from Schuppor :@ zeugnimod: unqualified comment in this case.

I was just implying that it might actually be a "deserved" 30 day ban since I have seen him do some quite stupid things in races on online servers already.

But I guess I was wrong, since you confirmed it.
Victor has thanksfully resetted my account.

See you all on the track, at given times...

Greetings, Dandy

user not found?
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG