The online racing simulator
Awesome! [Car ignition switch]
(41 posts, started )
Quote from Migz :Well i don't have a car ignition switch

BUT

I do have a car ignition BUTTON

I love the screwdriver marks, gives it the ghetto gangsta look.

But seriously... Why? Why the hell would you want to install a starter button?

Quote from majod :20 posts just about how useless this thread is ...why?

There's not much else to talk about anyway. LFS development speed crawled down to evolutionary time scale.
Quote from kingfag :
But seriously... Why? Why the hell would you want to install a starter button?

He's bicurious.
#28 - Jakg
Quote from jibber :Because everybody likes pushing buttons, especially red ones!

...you have an S2000. You of *all* people should know how cool a starter button is!

I've always thought ignition keys were a bit naff, especially the primitive way they hang around the steering wheel, clattering all your keys together. Much prefer a "bay" you put the key in where it wont slide around and then a button to press... but theres no way i'd pay for such a feature to be installed.
I am a flying wheelbarrow whhhoooppppppp de dop!
I haz one!1111!!!
#32 - 5haz
Starter Button? PAH!

My Car can start up from the Remote, 25 meters away! BEAT THAT SUCKAS.

I like to start it up with the window open, then do a running somersault through the drivers window, then wheelspin away. I'm cool.
Quote from Jakg :...you have an S2000. You of *all* people should know how cool a starter button is!

It's a stupid feature tho. Sure, it looks nice on the dashboard, kinda fits the digital cluster. However, a start button is a bit of a joke when i still have to use a key to turn on the ignition...
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Starter Button? PAH!

My Car can start up from the Remote, 25 meters away! BEAT THAT SUCKAS.

I like to start it up with the window open, then do a running somersault through the drivers window, then wheelspin away. I'm cool.

My little brother's moped can do that too. Cheap Ebay alarm ftw. It also gives a vocal alarm in Chinese, very funny.
Whoo start3r butt0n fteedubelu!!
This would look great

IN MY HONDA CIVIC.
If you want to get real lazy on starting your car, just make an ignition where you have to say "start car" and it starts up.
Quote from PMD9409 :If you want to get real lazy on starting your car, just make an ignition where you have to say "start car" and it starts up.

No it will be lazier if it will start when you open the door.
Quote from G!NhO :No it will be lazier if it will start when you open the door.

Or you could install remote control garage doors and make the car turn on when you press the button to open the garage...

Awesome! [Car ignition switch]
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG