The online racing simulator
Respect
(7 posts, closed, started )
Respect
I am getting messages from my teammates saying that there are people harrasing them on the NDR.MiniFBM 2010 server. It isn't random people who join for fun, it is those of you who lack the dignity towards other people. I do not like to hear this and if I do I will not be happy.

Joe Holmes, Miro Rauti, Seb, the rest of you know who you are. Grow up and stop acting childish.
:chairs:

:munching_
#4 - CSF
Quote from Bmxtwins :I am getting messages from my teammates saying that there are people harrasing them on the NDR.MiniFBM 2010 server. It isn't random people who join for fun, it is those of you who lack the dignity towards other people. I do not like to hear this and if I do I will not be happy.

Joe Holmes, Miro Rauti, Seb, the rest of you know who you are. Grow up and stop acting childish.

No.
yes guys, don't harass LLM

just ray on his own will do nicely
#6 - CSF
Bmxtwins says he will 'take care of Joe Holmes' what you going to do? Race him?
Here's an idea, why don't you all keep this off the forums, sort out your problems yourselves, quit polluting NDR's sections and leagues and league servers with your childish BS - ALL OF YOU.

If you wish to lodge a complaint about server behaviour to us at NDR, email it and preferably an mpr to contact@newdimensionracing.com

Otherwise, calm yourselves down and sort through it like mature adults, and quit bringing every little argument onto the forums to prolong it.

End.
This thread is closed

Respect
(7 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG