The online racing simulator
Junior FOX Series: Test Race

Hello LFS Racers,

Junior FOX is a series in which the Formula XR (FOX) will be used alonside 17% intake restriction. Track will consist of short road courses with modifications and one autocross layout. Please read the rule book for more information. Myself, Sean Lyddon, Matt Kings, and others have been working on this idea for a while and are looking forward to see how a test race unravels.
Thanks to: Walter Lemmens, Jonathon Palmer, Matt Kings for layout editing and testing.

Test race information:
Date: August 29, 2010
Time: 19:00 UTC
Track: AS2M (AS2 Mustang Configuration)
Server: [LLM]Last Lap Motorsports
Pass: LLM2010
Qualifying: 15 minutes
Race: 43 laps
If you can attend just say that you can! There will be full Safety Car and normal procedures
****SKINS RULES ARE NULLIFIED FOR TEST ROUND****

You can signup here http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1476689#post1476689

Signups will be tracked here
Just a note, if tommorrow you want to race but havent signed up I urge you to do so.

If you want to join in tomorrow and haven't register you may do so anyways.
Ok so we had these drivers show up (some had to go early)
S.Baliantz
K.Pesonen
M.Kings
E.Berisha
N.Lamothe
N.Gebauer
C.MacDonald
J.Flores
B.Reed
L.Raultynas
S.Kohomaki
T.Puustinen (Primoc)
A.Heimo
sorry for butchering last names
race was fun, when can we see OFFICIAL restults? )
was a blast for shure!
will upload replay later
It was a test race, there were no persay official results. I just wanted to see where everyone was at.
oki doki
hurricane earl is bound to blow through any hour now me and mx might lose power so if we do we might not respond for a while
Quote from mustangman759 :hurricane earl is bound to blow through any hour now me and mx might lose power so if we do we might not respond for a while

good luck and be safe!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG