The online racing simulator
I´m back
(46 posts, started )
I hope you and your guy will have a great time here
Boris, what guy, he loves cars, or maybe a new video:
2 Guys 1 car
Thanks
Quote from bmwe30m3 :a new video: 2 Guys 1 car

I don't think I want to know how that would work.

On topic though: I have no idea who you and even though I didn't notice your departure but errrrrrrrrrr welcome back.

P.S. Ultimate Sunglasses
Quote from G!NhO :No problem. This is how it works on this forum, ignore the idiots.

Look guys! G!nho is all grown up!

Too bad we arent getting anywhere.

Seriously though, what did you expect? I think its safe to say almost everyone on these forum has no idea who you are... (Alexander)
#32 - PoVo
Quote from DevilDare :Look guys! G!nho is all grown up!

Seriously though, what did you expect? I think its safe to say almost everyone on these forum has no idea who you are...

DevilTec just kicked in yo!
Quote from DevilDare :Look guys! G!nho is all grown up!

Seriously though, what did you expect? I think its safe to say almost everyone on these forum has no idea who you are... (Alexander)

True.
Quote from DevilDare :I think its safe to say almost everyone on these forum has no idea who you are... (Alexander)

You don't know who he is? Get out of the cave man!
Wat.
I for one know that Alexander is a fine Swedish gentleman, who has just returned to these forums for god knows what reason.
Probably to check if someone finally made him that Ken's Subaru sound.
Quote : wat

Hi. :iagree: but, it is still no way to welcome a fellow racer back to LFS

Welcome back, Alexander.
Wb!
Threads like these are allways good for troll identification.

Anyway, don't know who you are but welcome back.
Also, if people (all of us?) made a thread like that when we have come back - probably the forum would be dead.
I remember this guy his the one who requested a Subaru sound for XRG but luckily nobody helped him and he sweared and left forums
Well it looks like the mental age of the people on the forum has just gone down another year today. Won't be long before we get to a mental age of 12 years old.
If only it were like 3 years ago, with (more) sensible people.

Welcome back Alexander.
Thanks to all that welcome me back
Quote from skywatcher122 :I remember this guy his the one who requested a Subaru sound for XRG but luckily nobody helped him and he sweared and left forums

If we are lucky you are getting banned
#46 - VoiD

I´m back
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG