The online racing simulator
G25 wheel texture
(39 posts, started )
Quote from sfoneloki :G25 3.0 great image, but ..
It could be possible to modify the 3d-model tightening the polygons of the central part and stretech the logo?

Yeah... I will make a ferrari enzo for lfs too!!!!!!!!!
(joking)
If I knew how to do that I would have done that ages ago and changed the shape of the wheel... there is no way to do that because only the dev's know how to do that at the moment

hopefully they will release a "wheel making thing" sometime in the future, but i'm sure they would release it after S3 (if they do) so wait like 10 years
Quote from sfoneloki :with this image I explain what I want to intend:

AS I SAID BEFORE...

Quote from Jamesisinthehouse12 :
If I knew how to do that I would have done that ages ago and changed the shape of the wheel... there is no way to do that because only the developers for lfs know how to do that at the moment

hopefully they will release a "wheel making thing" sometime in the future, but i'm sure they would release it after S3 (if they do) so wait like 10 years

IN OTHER WORDS...
I would love that too but we just can't do that (yet)
G25 Wheel v3.0-v3.2
Futher releases...
USE BIGGER FONTS PLEASE I CAN'T READ IT OTHERWISE!!!!!
looks good, but the metal ring looks a tad too wide.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :looks good, but the metal ring looks a tad too wide.

nope, it is exactly right ... same as the G25's
really? hmmm. I haven't seen a real G25 yet. anyway, looking good!
Here you go Zoomy, heres mine, and its pretty damn accurate to the real thing
Attached images
G25.jpg
Very cool steering wheel!
not bad work james, but you need to work on the size of the logo to get it in proportion with the rest of the wheel, and work on the shading as it all looks abit messy atm. Not a bad attempt though mate

edit: just seen the date >.<

Oh well.. :bump:
Is there a tutorial somewhere about how to change wheel texture?
I want to make a Audi wheel texture for FXR...
Check the sticky at the top of this subforum. You have to modify the Cromowheel2.dds texture for the FXR, but it will affect some of the other cars too, some of them share the same wheel texture.

G25 wheel texture
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG