The online racing simulator
Patch in 43min? In autumn? (btw we are in autumn now,you there in UK etc enjoy last min of summer...not cool here)
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Patch in 43min? In spring? (btw we are in spring now,you there in UK etc enjoy last min of summer...not cool here)

Spring?
Autumn I think he meant.
It's coming out in November.
Fp...edited...
Wait a second.

Did something actually happen?

Just when I started writing on the LFS Forum.

So, we could hope(pray?) for a patch in autmn?
Quote from GenesisX :Sorry... Last ten pages. I'll go and re - edit that.

I think we deserve at least a thread. NO, A SECTION for spamming to reward us for our dedication to LFS while waiting for Scirocco and Rockingham. At least we'll keep our crap in one place, so people who actually are looking for what Scawen need to say, can find it in a jiffy, without needing to worry about font choices, or what we are eating for breakfast. Hey, it'll keep me entertained, and not looking for excuses to bitch about why a kid was able to play Rockingham, and I wasn't.

... Or just search for Scawen's posts perhaps?

That said I kinda agree with you in the facts bud
Nah...Too much work. I'd rather be able to click on a thread to find if new news has come out. It becomes evident if it has, instead of needing to search for it everytime. I'm not doing much to enforce that though.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :It's coming out in November.

12.November to be more exact.

and dawe, if other fonts bother you, then find the most annoying font to annoy the crap out of people
12 of november??? that's my sister's birthday... and if you multiply by 2 and add a one you get my birthday..

so i'm getting LFS for my thirty something 1/2 -1 days birthday on nov???
Can we please end mundane conversation now?
Can we seriously stop the font conversation? It's off topic and will most likely get deleted, And it's not helping anything other than putting chips of wood on a dying fire.
then shut the comic sans up!
sorry, i could not resist...
:ices_rofl
I don't know why some people hated to put a stylezz on their font? and stop ranting for some jerky font or else we are going to back to page 98 forever!!
ehh...
  1. hai guyz. I'm just expressing my individuality by changing everything just for the sake of being different. Kbye.

Quote from TehPaws3D :Can we seriously stop the font conversation? It's off topic and will most likely get deleted, And it's not helping anything other than putting chips of wood on a dying fire.

+1

Seriously it's not such a big deal if someoen uses a different font. Actually it would be quite nice if everyone had their own font and color of text in every single post.

Edit: Changed the color and font just to piss you guys =)
Quote from Uke :

+1

Seriously it's not such a big deal if someoen uses a different font. Actually it would be quite nice if everyone had their own font and color of text in every single post.

Edit: Changed the color and font just to piss you guys =)

IM GONNA PISS YOU ALL!

sorry for offtopic im gonna get "NO LONGER WELCOME!"

ok back in topic

Back on topic indeed, I now wonder Scawen.

The FX Turbo has always been a nice understeering car, is that understeering part of the FXO going to dissapear with the new tyre physics?
It's a fwd car, do i need to say more?
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG