The online racing simulator
That's a shame. But because of the crap text in your picture, I had to give you a 1.
Voted.
voted
voted
Voted.
Quote from andRo. :Probably not the whole time, but for some time at least...but why do you ask?

I think it's a very good way to do the voting. More interesting than before and more fair and exact, since if you like more than 1 picture you can rate them as equally good.

I assume you are happy to take over photomode and continue running it now?

Because I just realised I had forgotten the voting, and thought OH SHIT, and then realised that you had already done it - I can't remember if we confirmed you were going to run it or not..

Anyway, if you are going to run it, thanks - now I don't need to remember stuff any more
JO53PHS - This was your last message you sent to me:
Quote :I'd be happy for you to take over, if you have time to do it and it's not a problem for you .
If you want to start running it you can take over after i've recieved skiper's theme and started Round 69

So yeah, I guess we confirmed.
And yeah, thanks. I'll try not to forget about it. And if you ever have any suggestions or improvement, you can always PM me and help me make it even more interesting.
Thanks
Voted
Voted. Very interresting week TBH. Some very nice entries out there.

BTW FireMike, 2% for XRR, while it's the weakest car at South City? Meh, jk, only a detail I guess

Quote from andRo. :Probably not the whole time, but for some time at least...but why do you ask?

I think it's a very good way to do the voting. More interesting than before and more fair and exact, since if you like more than 1 picture you can rate them as equally good.

Agreed.
Voted :leb:
Your vote was deleted, Iginla. You do that again what you did and you won't ever be able to vote.
Those votes when you give 5 to one person and 1 to the rest will be deleted, so no point voting for your friends and do that, it only shows how not smart you are.
Quote from andRo. :Your vote was deleted, Iginla. You do that again what you did and you won't ever be able to vote.
Those votes when you give 5 to one person and 1 to the rest will be deleted, so no point voting for your friends and do that, it only shows how not smart you are.

Huh?

Maybe he hated everyone elses, but loved that one?

Unless you have evidence he voted for his friend, that is stupid.

Anyway, if a winner cant come up with a theme - LFS case/cover. Think would be quite fun.
Im pretty sure he voted the 5 for me.. Andro?
Quote from DevilDare :Maybe he hated everyone elses, but loved that one? Unless you have evidence he voted for his friend, that is stupid.

Yes, I have evidence, but I don't need to prove anything to anyone. You really think I would just start yelling at some random person that I don't know for no reason? Rules don't change, JO53PHS once warned about this (Read this post), so I am just saying, there is no point doing that, the votes will anyway be deleted. And there is a choice that you can only vote for one person like many of the guys do.
And could you explain what you mean by LFS case/cover? I am not saying I'll use it for sure, but I first need to understand what exactly you mean, then I can see what to do next.

Hahmo -
Yes he did.
JO53PHS - Delete your PM's, I can't send you a PM because your inbox is full. I wanted to ask about one thing.

And here are the results:

Attached images
photomoderesults.png
grats andro. dang didnt beat booteh
ah, thanx for the 2nd place
great!) andRo )
Gratz Andro.
I told you, you'll win
good job
congrats andRo
Thanks, but it was always really, really close from skiper and Raito. We kept changing places, but it was like 0.01-0.05 from each other.

Devildare - Are you going to explain about the theme, or I will have to think of something else then.
Damn that retarded Iginla..

meh, wasn't last atleast
Grats Andro for the win!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG