The online racing simulator
Auto Vote-ban script
(3 posts, started )
Auto Vote-ban script
Hi all,

I wasn't sure where to post this so i'll just play it safe and leave it in the general LFS discussions.

There's a player that's normally in the "SpanishServer Team" room, and he seems to have an auto-voteban script where it starts a voteban for any specific player, and when the vote is cancelled it automatically starts it up again straight away. So it makes voting him out impossible. He'll also drive along the straight and wait for passers by to crash into. This has rendered the server unplayable.

He goes by the name RUS_Orange, but he does impersonate a lot of the drivers, and uses that to confuse others because it ends up looking like somebody is trying to voteban himself/herself. So nobody is sure who the actual cheater is.

I wouldn't normally complain about this sort of thing if they come and go, but this guy seems to be regularly online causing havoc. If he is banned, he'll just create a new account and carry on (since the server is demo).

Is there nothing we can do to get rid of this guy? Because at the moment I can't think of anything, apart from waiting for an admin to login (which doesn't happen often).

Thanks.
Always save a replay and then send the server admin the replay. Pressing control/shift together shows usernames so you know who is who.
You are right these type of people just create other usernames when banned, so the best thing is to leave the server when these types join. I have never been on the server you mention but there are many other popular demo servers that regularly have admin in attendance.
#3 - AMB
Quote from haraze :SNIP.

It's called an auto clicker, set it to 1 sec or lowest possible keep mouse over ban and it will just keep vote banning, not hard and not smart, can't be stopped unless an admin is in there to ban him, or unless you voteban him first.

Auto Vote-ban script
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG