The online racing simulator
Markko Märtin Ford focus
(22 posts, started )
Markko Märtin Ford focus
Hi, i hope i can post a new thread im kinda new at here and i wanted to show you guys my first skin whats copied from real car(Its private!).
Markko Märtin Mad Croc 2010 Ford Focus.
Feel free to tell me mistakes i made.Its still my first copied skin and im not so skilled
Heres the real car-

And heres the skin , i saw rlly hard work on it , i made the sponsorbox and vroom logo myself.
IT STILL HAS SOME MINUSES, I KNOW! Its not finished yet!

I hope u like the skin , tell me the probs and ill try to fix them.
It's hard to see every mistakes just from angled screenshots. Will it be private skin or do you plan to make it public?

By the looks of it, it is quite good.

Maybe the yellow colour tone could have a tad more red in it. The vroom-logo on the front bumper definitely does It's barely visible in this light yellow.

The BFgoodridge logo on the side-door is overlapping the edges, if you know what i mean.

That's all for now
Thanks! I fixed some stuff.I cant see anything to fix for now.
Heres some pics:

If you guys still find any bugs then please let me know!
And as i said my skin is private

EDIT: I dont know why but i pressed the IMG to show links as pictures but it wont work..
#4 - War
Nice to see some skins related to Estonia, I use Grossi grocery-store all the time
Quote from War :Nice to see some skins related to Estonia, I use Grossi grocery-store all the time

Thanks
#6 - delis
You are missing some color changes on your skin!

Quote from delis :You are missing some color changes on your skin!

Thanks! Ill try to fix them when i have some time.
Looks great. If its going to be a public skin, imma use dis.
oh guys! Sorry , ive been off for a very long time, will finish the skin tomorrow and upload some pics merry xmas!
cool
Sad news,i think im not able to finish the skin atm. Im busy all the time.
Hi! It has been quite long time now, though i will finally finish this skin but i noticed i havent saved the PSD file, so im going to remake the skin, in more Resolution now, 5120x4096. Will start working on it right away.
5120x4096?
Nothing, never mind. Seemed to be a bit weird, as I've only seen equal numbers like 2048x2048 & 4096x4096 etc.
this is not posible
All skins in LFS are square and have whole binary numbers as pixel counts (eg. 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096...
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :Nothing, never mind. Seemed to be a bit weird, as I've only seen equal numbers like 2048x2048 & 4096x4096 etc.

Probably because some people stretch the skin file, apply the decals and then resize.

Something like this - http://skinnerz.proboards.com/ ... on=display&thread=941

I have no idea as to how much different it'll be compared to a non-stretched one in the end though.
#19 - Aadu
M2rtin
Is there any public skin about him coming out? Would be nice to ride with it.
Greetings
5120x4096 is normal, squares like 4096 etc will just stretch the skin in lfs. 5120x4096 wont.
Quote from jonxg25 :5120x4096 is normal, squares like 4096 etc will just stretch the skin in lfs. 5120x4096 wont.

5120x4096 will compensate for some of the stretching but it is not that accurate as on most cars the different panels are stretched by a different amount.

The most accurate way is using a standard 2048 or 4096 square template and using JazzOn's guide (Here) which shows all the values pretty much perfectly for each car.
Quote from GAVD999 :5120x4096 will compensate for some of the stretching but it is not that accurate as on most cars the different panels are stretched by a different amount.

The most accurate way is using a standard 2048 or 4096 square template and using JazzOn's guide (Here) which shows all the values pretty much perfectly for each car.

Thanks!

Markko Märtin Ford focus
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG