The online racing simulator
Logitech Driving Force GT Problems
Hey I probably sound like a dumbass but I just bought a Logitech Driving Force GT and I can't get it to work with lfs, I downloaded the drivers, could someone please give me step by step instructions on how to get it to work? Cheers
do you have profiler installed?

what problem exactly are you having with it? some info might be helpful.
Quote from bunder9999 :do you have profiler installed?

what problem exactly are you having with it? some info might be helpful.

Sorry about lack of info I dont have profiler and the pedals wont work and neither will the shifter, and the steering stuffs up.
i don't think you necessarily need the profiler, i installed it when i installed my g25.

apparently you can get it from here.

so the wheel itself works, but nothing else? maybe you need to turn off "combined pedals" and turn on "shifter", and then start calibrating the axii.

lfs manual

cheers
Thanks guys I'll follow this manual
One problem....how do I slow it down I turn the wheel about 5 degrees and on LFS the wheel has turned to max?
set wheel turn compensation to 0, and double check the rotation setting...
Yeah I've done that it STILL turns too quickly and the shifter doesnt work
#10 - PoVo
Change degrees of rotation in Logitech Profiler to 720
#11 - arco
DFGT is not fully supported in the 5.02 drivers. Get the latest drivers from here.
First: My wheel doesnt have a profiler and second I've already got the latest drivers. Please tell me why it isn't working?
#13 - PoVo
Quote from Jacko1 :First: My wheel doesnt have a profiler and second I've already got the latest drivers. Please tell me why it isn't working?

THEN download the profiler silly...

It's like saying my car doesn't drive, and I don't have any wheels on it. What's the problem?
Quote from PoVo :THEN download the profiler silly...

It's like saying my car doesn't drive, and I don't have any wheels on it. What's the problem?

Lol I know I sound like a dumb shit but where the hell do you download the profiler I tried the link blunder gave me but that aint it
#15 - PoVo
I Have! and it doesn't come with a profiler!
#17 - PoVo
Quote from Jacko1 :I Have! and it doesn't come with a profiler!

Every person that downloaded from this link, got a profiler. So if you didn't, then noone can help you out.
Logitech Driving Force GT was not supported in driver version 5.02. Driver version from Bunders link was version 5.02. Windows XP/Vista/7 support came with driver version 5.06 and from Logitech site you can download now version 5.09.
#19 - arco
The profiler is included in the driver on Logitechs site, so when you install the driver it also installs the profiler. Check in your start-menu, as it should be there somewhere.
"Logitech Profiler" = "Logitech Gaming Software"

Let's see if this is your problem
#22 - PoVo
5.02 does work. It just makes your GT act as a Pro xD. But the performance is the same as it would be with the new driver. You just lose the horn button, the red turny knob thingy, and that +/- button thing. In fact, I played LFS for 4 months with my DFGT on 5.02 before finding the new drivers. You still have the Logitech Profiler (the program that gives options for Wheel Rotation, FFB Strengths, Centre Springs, the works.

If it is turning to quickly... yeah, set it too 720, and have it calibrated again to find the locks on the wheel. (This can be achieved through un/re plugging in the USB cable or by rebooting your computer). And make sure to have your in-game set to 720 degrees to ensure linearity.
Thanks but it doesn't come with a PROFILER! I have done searches on my computer and looked everywhere but there isn't a profiler! :grumpy: so much for being a steering wheel I can use....
#25 - PoVo
Quote from Jacko1 :Thanks but it doesn't come with a PROFILER! I have done searches on my computer and looked everywhere but there isn't a profiler! :grumpy: so much for being a steering wheel I can use....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AQPBQB48

Here's the Drivers, I hope you know how to use Megaupload right?
-
(Jacko1) DELETED by Jacko1 : Wrong post

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG