The online racing simulator
#151 - CSF
Quote from Night_Racer :It was a great race Troy. Thx JoshCongratz to spdo too.Well done

I owe you an apology for hitting you on lap 6. I just mis judged how slow you were going and spun you. Silly error.
Quote from Egon-est :Happy bday TEM :balloons:
thanks to conquest for great racing

Hehe, HB TEM, we propably had a bit broken engine, and our car was slower on straigts than usually, but a nice fun to race with u, some agressive moves but perfectly clean
happy birthday TEM

and sorry for being noob,as always was so tired after work,loged in late,managed to run only 1 quali lap.not much training either
Quote from CSF :I owe you an apology for hitting you on lap 6. I just mis judged how slow you were going and spun you. Silly error.

No problem.It was verry hard because lx6 is slow in the corners and you wanted to be fast but i was therehehebut np.
Happy Birthday TEM, was a really nice event thx for hosting it

I will be back next Year for sure!
The tracker should have the correct results, nice battle at the front near the end and close finish in LRF
Thanks to all for making this event so enjoyable. When I announced the event I didn't expect the things to be that big in the end. Finally we had 42 teams starting the race, 30 in GTR and 12 in LRF. If I'm not wrong, this should be the biggest LFS one-off endurance event of the year in terms of teams starting the race, 16 hours race excepted. I'm only slightly disappointed by the small amount of LRF teams taking part, but you can't really help it, it's always been one of the less popular class of cars in LFS. Too bad, because it's great fun, and I wouldn't have minded to have a go with one of those beauties last night.

Even better, everyone had a really sweet behaviour. To be honest I and the other marshalls just sat during the 2 hours talking together, with no incidents to be checked during the whole race, which was quite unexpected. I can't recall of any controversial incident, except the Seb-TDRT one. Anyway it was great to see that even it had a lot of consequenses on TDRT's race, both drivers got along after the race and just discussed friendly about it. Sure there was some miscommunication between GTRs and LRFs once in a while. But you can't really help that either, since it always happen in multiclass racing, but I'm sure there was no hard feelings after the race.

Anyway, this was a very close race. The top 3 of the GTR class finished in 7 seconds, with spdo Racing #1 winning in front of Conquest Racing and teammates spdo Racing #2. The LRF class saw many lead changes during the races, and was finally taken by nFinity eSports, 3 seconds behind Concept Rundfunker. Xcite Racing comes in 3rd. Special Mention to Concept's Kevin Leu who was the only non-LX6 driver to be in the pace in LRF tonight. The rest of the provisional standings are attached.

It was a real pleasure to see this event running so smoothly, especially since the preparation period was quite stressful, especially with that server issue 1 hour before the event, which leaded into an unforseen server swap. Anyway I'd like to thanks a few people for their kind help:
  • The Danish Racing Team and Sonicrealms Racing for providing the servers
  • Jonathan Palmer and Michael Booth for providing the tracker and helping to run it.
  • Michal Saidl, Michael Booth and Valentin Adrienssens for race marshalling.
Without them the event wouldn't have been as much good as it was
Attached images
TEMEventProvisional Results.jpg
-
(TypeRacing) DELETED by TypeRacing
Was a fun race for me !
It was like a preparation for LFSES next season :P
I've just make 3 chronometred lap at Q because dinner time
Race start was correct, but i can't avoid K.Raudsepp when he lost control at first turn
After tha, I had left the track for the grass 3 times, but the car was able to race again :P
And i make a new personal record : drive more than 1h with same tyres and without refuelling in endurance : 1h15 from the beginning of the race to my pit I never do better at LFSES Season 4
After the pit, i've make some hotlapping, because i was on 2.25 minutes per lap, and i put it down to 2.23
I had no problem until 25 minutes to the end, there has been a thunderstorm with beautifules flash *_*
At each flash, computer lose a bit the wifi connection, i was speaking and swearing to my latency bar to stay correctly it make me very angry
And at 2 minutes until the end, I was about to take a tour to the LRF #42.
I got behind him on the left, he went on the right... I was thinking he let me pass him bcz the blue flag, i will pass him when suddenly, he return on the right missing causin an accident with me... I threw my car out of turn, but with the strength the car make a beautiful 2 wheels failing to finish on the roof thanks to a oversteer...
After the race, I said to him that he was dangerous, I was writted that he explains to me why he did that when he said "no comment" and disconnected :grumpy:

Happy Birthday TEM again, and thanks again for the race
Sorrry I missed the race. my friend got me very very drunk so couldn't make it. Lucky you all had a chance as I wasn't there
Another fail to my collection: failed on start, then on chicane in 2. lap, enjoyment ran away, so i ran away from PC too.

Anyway, HB TEM, grow better and stronger.
Damn! I didn't see any of those LRF cars in the race but i did see some GTRs in my mirrors I have to thank all the gtr drivers for patience during the overtaking, especially at the middle section of the track

-Good Race-
It was been good quali for me tbh... Never had 3rd place before But... All this going ruin thanks to a Anti Virus But anyway good race and HB to TEM
Thank you for the event and happy birthday.
Rather uneventful for me, but fun to drive the boat again.

Qualified dead last, over half a second behind the next guy.
The first few laps I thought I could hold on to the faster guys ahead, but they gradually pulled away. Stopped after 1hr for tyres/fuel, then had to stop again at about 1hr30 for a p!ss...this put me one lap behind the guy ahead, so I saw no point in continuing.
Thank you all for the race!
Happy birthday to Tiger Express Motorsport!

Is there any replay of the race?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :snip

No reports, the results attached are now official. Thanks everyone for attending and making the event that much great

I will try to make an article at LFS News in a few days, and possibly a video review afterwards if I have time.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG