The online racing simulator
IRC - iPhone Apps & Bounce Server for Push Notifications
Quote from Victor :Emergency irc client : http://www.lfsworld.net/irc/

Quote from dawesdust_12 :I've forgotten a lot of the details, and it's a shame I can't go on IRC either anymore.

Quote from lfsworld/irc :<Dygear> Anyone have a good iPhone IRC client. I'm looking for something with push support when certin people speak, or when people say my username.
<bunder> ask dustin
<Dygear> (So, for example, if people said Dygear, it would send a push noteification to my iPhone and I could jump on and answer the question.)
<Dygear> Yeah, I bet he does know

So, any ideas dusty?
Colloquy. It's only a few $ on the app store. It supports push notifications, and background processing (10 minutes, it'll alert you if you wanna keep connection, or it'll auto log you off). Jailbroken iPhone you can actually fully background it though.

Me: I'm still banned so even though it's on my home screen.. I never open it. It is one of the few apps I've bought though.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Colloquy. It's only a few $ on the app store. It supports push notifications, and background processing (10 minutes, it'll alert you if you wanna keep connection, or it'll auto log you off). Jailbroken iPhone you can actually fully background it though.

Yeah, I can't get the bounce system to work. I setup ZNC on my computer, but it fails to connect to gamesurge. So I'm going to get some food and try and figure this out.
Hm, I just used the native push that the app has (as long as it's running)... I'm not sure about the actual bounce server.. mind, I have no way to set it up now with no IRC channel to join.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I have no way to set it up now with no IRC channel to join.

Might also have something to do with the passive aggressive style that you have going on right now.
Quote from Dygear :Might also have something to do with the passive aggressive style that you have going on right now.

Me, Passive-aggressive.. NEVER!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG