The online racing simulator
FXO Rev limit
(4 posts, started )
FXO Rev limit
I don't know about you guys but I find 7500rpm is a bit to little for the fast revving FXO. If possible please raise it to 8000-8500 rpm. or maybe better 9000 rpm
the FXO is said to run a turbo flat-4, like the Subaru STIs, and those limit at 6900rpm. I see no need to increase it.
#3 - xevz
Quote from ACCAkut :the FXO is said to run a turbo flat-4, like the Subaru STIs, and those limit at 6900rpm. I see no need to increase it.

7000 for the GT/WRX (211-250 hp) and STI 2.5 litre engine, 8000 for the STI two litre engine.

Anyway, even if I do like high reving engines, I don't see much point in increasing the rev limit for the FXO. It uses a turbo engine which doesn't gain that much from reving higher (in real life).
If you think you're going through the gears too quickly, change the gearing.
Quote from LILSTIG :I don't know about you guys but I find 7500rpm is a bit to little for the fast revving FXO. If possible please raise it to 8000-8500 rpm. or maybe better 9000 rpm

Not everything needs to be like real life, sometimes fake, and made up, things are better for enjoyment.

Myself I enjoy the FXO alot, it feels good, gives fun, and is hard to drive, thanks to understeer, skill and more.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

FXO Rev limit
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG