The online racing simulator
Hi i sent an email for report
(36 posts, started )
Hi i've sent an email of report but no answer back, im just sik and tired to see users to hacking LFS the hacker im reporting is called Chudy_2001 and he create all the time new different accounts and he been hacking me, that is his website if u dont believe me
<link removed> thanks please do something.
#2 - AMB
Quote from Formula 1 :Hi i've sent an email of report but no answer back, im just sik and tired to see users to hacking LFS the hacker im reporting is called Chudy_2001 and he create all the time new different accounts and he been hacking me, that is his website if u dont believe me
<link removed> thanks please do something.

Aha yes, he is the one who made the recently well known 'speedhack', but how does he hack you? you can fall for something once, but twice is silly.
Also, remove the damn link from ur post ...
Link bookmarked!
Quote :Cheater Chudy_2oo1 is still playing for my cost.
He is using my TVN Turbo skin, and my shortcuts, such as " ••• SIEMA SIEMA ••• ••• HI HI ••• ".
Most of the time he is playing at ULTIMATE Tweak-Server™ giving away illegal modifications in my name. He is from Norway IP 85.165.195.59, he communicates using Google Translator.

quote from Chudys site. You may fell for that imposter. Chudy himself makes a lot of Mods, but no speedhack as I see it, and most are not even made public. Hes a good lad.
Quote from AMB :Aha yes, he is the one who made the recently well known 'speedhack', but how does he hack you? you can fall for something once, but twice is silly.

he comed in with my same username :/
he is not a good lad at all, after coming to servers where i am and writting with my name and i've been banned from lots of servers thanks to him so please dont say he is a good lad because he is not at all
Quote from ACCAkut :quote from Chudys site. You may fell for that imposter. Chudy himself makes a lot of Mods, but no speedhack as I see it, and most are not even made public. Hes a good lad.

if you want i've got the admins of a server that can say what he been doing and please im sure im not the only 1 who is moaning, and peoples been using his mods on other servers like if some1 crash to some1 he will fly miles away :S tell me how LFS cant block this person after doing something that is wrong for other users and for servers :/
That's not him... It's his clone...
listen its him dont try to say different things because i know when its him full stop and anyway i've done lots of report and they never let me know anything and Chudy_2001 every1 know him as a idiot and im fuming for this idiot because i've been banned from most of the servers thanks to him :/
Quote from matijapkc :That's not him... It's his clone...

#12 - STF
Calm down.

There were some demo accounts created to impersonate him, only that they`re spelled Chudy_20O1, Chudy_2O01 (O0 / 0O) etc..

You can be fooled in-game if you don`t look very good. Look more careful next time, and save replays for evidence.

What you`re doing now doesn`t help your case (no replay, just talk).

I hope that in the e-mail you say you sent, it was a replay attached.
A++ thread.

Will read again.
Quote from Formula 1 :he is not a good lad at all, after coming to servers where i am and writting with my name and i've been banned from lots of servers thanks to him so please dont say he is a good lad because he is not at all

read what I quoted:
  • There is one/several guy/s that pose as Chudy on several servers and post links to mods and servers. But this is not that Chudy who owns the site you linked to in your first post, nor did he make any real "Speedhack" tools (apart from Tweak, but that doesn't work online).

• Therefor the tools are made by someone else (not Chudy_2001), and may contain malware like keyloggers.
listen the chudy im talking about is the same 1 of the website because he banned me from there aswell please only because maybe u like him doesnt mean he is an angel :/
Quote from ACCAkut :read what I quoted:
  • There is one/several guy/s that pose as Chudy on several servers and post links to mods and servers. But this is not that Chudy who owns the site you linked to in your first post, nor did he make any real "Speedhack" tools (apart from Tweak, but that doesn't work online).

• Therefor the tools are made by someone else (not Chudy_2001), and may contain malware like keyloggers.

Quote from ACCAkut :read what I quoted:

Proof??

And ur so wrong, he does make hacked tools which work online. How can you be 100% sure he didnt send it to some of his friends to test.
And im not saying he does since there is no proof and actualy i dont even care, just my wild gueesing

http://www.youtube.com/user/Chudy2001#p/a/u/2/SHN4An_DYLE
You can find him and his friends on this server usually
Bulgarian Crash Server

my name is Brian and my username is Formula 1 if u want to check
Quote from Ales_M :Proof??

And ur so wrong, he does make hacked tools which work online. How can you be 100% sure he didnt send it to some of his friends to test.
And im not saying he does since there is no proof and actualy i dont even care, just my wild gueesing

http://www.youtube.com/user/Chudy2001#p/a/u/2/SHN4An_DYLE

There is some1 calling no name and using chudy applications :/ how sad is that ?
Quote from Formula 1 :There is some1 calling no name and using chudy applications :/ how sad is that ?

And you're playing on a Bulgarian crash server... Now how sad is that?
He cloned me again got the replay
Any lfs administrator here so i can give my videos ??
I dont give a **** anymore i will not play anymore on lfs thanks for some idiots :/
make better passwords? buy S2 and don't go onto demo servers? go to the server forum(this is the game forum) and complain there?
#25 - AMB
Quote from ACCAkut :quote from Chudys site. You may fell for that imposter. Chudy himself makes a lot of Mods, but no speedhack as I see it, and most are not even made public. Hes a good lad.

No, he was the one who made the hack that people have been using to get WR's, I should know because I used it too?

He ain't a good lad at all... and I know this because I copied his name, went into a demo server with a speedhack, and one guy thought I was the real Chudy and looked at me using the speedhack and said 'Chudy is that the new AKV2' which means AssKickerV2 which is the speedhack I was using, by the way I wasn't the Chudy who was sending out viruses etc, there was more than one fake.

(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG