The online racing simulator
Question about the "unlocks" I have....
Im a bit of a noob here but i have experimented with this game a bit and i am very impressed. Being a huge racing fan, and now that i have some time, i plan on really trying to get up to speed now. Just had a one big question though..... Why are there only a limited amount of unlocks, and i can only get one more per month? Is there a particular reason for this? Also, is there a way i can get more "unlocks." Thanks alot for your help.
Initially you have three spare unlocks of which you use one to unlock LFS the first time - after that you have a maximum of two unlocks. At the end of each month you get +1 unlock added back if you have used any of them for whatever reason, up the the beforementioned maximum of two unlocks.

Should you run out of unlocks, for example due to many hardware changes, then you can always ask Victor by email to fill up your unlocks again, which he generally does if you give a valid reason.

Basically you have an unlimited amount of unlocks anyway, they're just limited to the speed they're given out. The reason behind this? Well, hard to say, but I guess it's for security and to prevent account sharing. Otherwise you could always let your friend unlock and then later you unlock yourself, etc. This system prevents that pretty well.
#3 - joen
It's because these unlocks are binded to your computer. I believe it is paired with a set of specifications of the hardware in your PC. If you would have unlimited unlocks you would be able to install and use LFS on an unlimited amount of computers I guess.

You can only get extra unlocks if you have run out of your available unlocks, and you would have to explain the reason to Victor.

edit: erhh i'm late. a whole 6 minutes lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG