The online racing simulator
Quote from matijapkc :What genre is that? And why do I see \m/ by that link?

Drum & Bass oriented.
Scar Symmetry - Ghost Prototype II: Deus Ex Machina
Nero - This Way

mmmm nangs n_n
Quote from AMB :Drum & Bass oriented.

Just had to check it on Wiki... It even has heavy metal listen in genres... But looking at all those other genres, it still doesn't deserve an \m/...

But this does: Poisonblack - Buried Alive :headbang:
And rest of the Poisonblack's "Of Rust And Bones" album.
Ricky L feat. Mick - Born Again - Balearic Soul Edit)

Absolutely love this song
Angerfist Live @ Decibel Outdoor 2010
Vanden Plas - Postcard
Metallica - Whiplash
Initial D - Hyper Mega Mix
Quote from The Very End :Metallica - Whiplash

I had some Metallica fevers these days too.

And switching to: ..................
/thinks
/smoke coming out of my head
/light bulb turns on

Metallica - St. Anger
Quote from matijapkc :I had some Metallica fevers these days too.

And switching to: ..................
/thinks
/smoke coming out of my head
/light bulb turns on

Metallica - St. Anger

From time to time there is a Metallica song here too

Avenged Sevenfold - Sidewinder
Quote from The Very End :From time to time there is a Metallica song here too

Well, I usually listen to all 4 Poisonblack's albums every day...

Children Of Bodom - Are You Dead Yet
The Prodigy - Firestarter
Dragonforce - Lost Souls in endless Time
Bush - Cold Contagious
An old skool happy hardcore set i did last weekend, finally got it uploaded to soundcloud, i do feck up in a couple of places as im a little rusty on the old decks, plus im also aware that i cant scratch very well at all either

If anyone fancies a listen then here it is...

http://soundcloud.com/clarkey1 ... -skool-happy-hardcore-set
Quote from danthebangerboy :An old skool happy hardcore set i did last weekend, finally got it uploaded to soundcloud, i do feck up in a couple of places as im a little rusty on the old decks, plus im also aware that i cant scratch very well at all either

If anyone fancies a listen then here it is...

http://soundcloud.com/clarkey1 ... -skool-happy-hardcore-set

is your anti skate turned down on those technics? track 1 your beat scratching is jumping? could be a loose record too. can be fixed easy enough though. tone arm height could also cause it to skip.
Quote from dadge :is your anti skate turned down on those technics? track 1 your beat scratching is jumping? could be a loose record too. can be fixed easy enough though. tone arm height could also cause it to skip.

Could well be the case mate, i have had these decks for ages but have never known how to set the skate stuff up properly so its possible thats the problem, needles are fairly new ortofon concordes aswell so they are all good, or it could just be that i am indeed sh!t at scratching
Quote from danthebangerboy :Could well be the case mate, i have had these decks for ages but have never known how to set the skate stuff up properly so its possible thats the problem, needles are fairly new ortofon concordes aswell so they are all good, or it could just be that i am indeed sh!t at scratching

that too
set your anti-skate up high. with the tone arm height, you want to have it set up so that the needle case is flush with the record. some records are a different thickness so the tonearm will never be at the correct height. but it's best to have it as close as possible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdxAn64aK3Y this should help.
EDIT: you've made me burn some of my hardcore to cd. now i want to do a mix lol.
Gorillaz - Plastic Beach

I'm not impressed yet to be honest.
Sonic Syndicate - My Escape

Metallica - The Unforgiven II
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG