The online racing simulator
Reality of Mexico, think before you do those things
I live in Monterrey, Mexico. And really, it's really awfull:
Please read, before you take any actions against drugs, either if you use them or need them:

http://online.wsj.com/article/ ... rld#articleTabs%3Darticle

I swear, I'll fing you guys, and kill you, REALLY IT'S not easy to see friends leave, die, or get kidnapped because of you, because of you guys are the ones tht use them, ILL FIND ANY GUY THAT USES DRUGS AND PERSONALLY KILL THEM.
Im having enough suffering of this, really this shit is awful, we even have the greatest mafia in the US, greater thatn the Cosanostra from Italy.
#2 - AMB
So to combat this, your going to find anyone who uses drugs and kill them?

Not much different to what they are doing....
Quote from chanoman315 :I live in Monterrey, Mexico. And really, it's really awfull:
Please read, before you take any actions against drugs, either if you use them or need them:

I swear, I'll fing you guys, and kill you, REALLY IT'S not easy to see friends leave, die, or get kidnapped because of you, because of you guys are the ones tht use them, ILL FIND ANY GUY THAT USES DRUGS AND PERSONALLY KILL THEM.
Im having enough suffering of this, really this shit is awful, we even have the greatest mafia in the US, greater thatn the Cosanostra from Italy.

Don't go to Holland, Drugs are legal there.
That's right not one Mexican does drugs. It's all our fault, kill us all.

You stupid bloody radical, get a grip.

Firstly if you really think you can kill and are totally ok with dealing with the emotional hangups then why not kill the people who, as far as I can see, are guilty of annoying you. Rather than people in other countries, sorry, gringos.

Kill the mafia.

What's the big deal? It's only a life to you right, you want to kill the druggies because they bring guys with guns, why not kill the guy holding the gun and leave the druggie alone?

It's stupidity like that which makes your country an ideal grow house prime for gang rule.
Quote from chanoman315 :I live in Monterrey, Mexico. And really, it's really awfull:

you dont kill the guys, find the king pins and you get their right hand men and lock them up.... because if a Big time drug dealer is shifting a few Kg's a week ( modest dealer their i know ) he'll find it hard to trust anyone ( or scarface syndrome as its known )

its Highly effective though i know mexicans spread faster then a slut when you've more then 20 quid in your pocket Still, Take out the dealers dealer, you kill his trade, if only for a minute - it'll be a long one...

or just shoot them, cause then when their doing good you get a pablo esocbar situtation (where he was a king among his people dispite being one of the best minds the countrys seen, he still mindlessly killed innocent people but thats the name of the game Simply because he made a million on a deal he gave some back to the people ) but if not, a bullet fixes everything in a corroupt country rife with poor people dying to make a better situation for themselfs.

They helped him out and i fear the same thing if its not happening already their.... Will happen. If i was a big time Scumbag, thats what id do.
Chano, wake up.

Reality is nasty all the time.

Hope you get a better view on things soon friend.
In a way I understand it is hard to follow the direction of a completely corrupt federal government, but the citizens need to be the ones to take back their democratic power, as the US did with Britain. Relying on the US to solve the problem will only increase tensions in border states affected by the drug cartels.

unfortunately my president doesn't understand the realities of the de facto border war going on right now and is punishing those states who want to protect themselves from criminals who enter the US illegally.
#8 - Osco

you and klutch should meet. I'd pay to see that
Quote from Osco :you and klutch should meet. I'd pay to see that

I think anyone would.
Is it not ur place that all the drugs come from? So its ur fault the world is turning into drug dependent sheep... Dont bawww at the rest of the world when its u that needs to get some balls and make a stand... U are the ones being used like bitches, its not everyone elses fault...

Also the drug trade makes up a big part of the national income so without it many of the 50% below the poverty line in Mexico would have nothing and the Country would be just like another Haiti or Ethiopia leeching handouts...

U should be proud, Its some damn good shit u got there... \ ________ 'cough
Quote from Becky Rose :It's stupidity like that which makes your country an ideal grow house prime for gang rule.

I think it's important to remember that Mexico is uniquely placed with a *huge* border, right next to the biggest illegal drug market on the planet.

It has been estimated that the Mexican drug cartels have a turnover roughly equivalent to a third of the total Mexican GDP... and the cartels don't have to pay pensions, supply a health service, or run an entire nation. They just have to buy weapons (usually from the USA), bribe officials, and kill anyone who gets in the way.

It's not really a fair fight, which is why Mexico is becoming a very difficult place to live for a lot of normal citizens. It isn't a surprise many of those citizens are angry. They have every justification IMO because some problems really are too big for individual nations to sort out.

This is a good read if anyone's interested in more than just a knee-jerk reaction to the OP...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/pro ... correspondent/8909741.stm

Quote from Foilpact :Is it not ur place that all the drugs come from?

No, Mexico is just the unfortunate victim of geography. The drugs are produced further south and smuggled up through Mexico to the vast marketplace for drugs which is the USA.

Andrew McP
Quote from Osco :you and klutch should meet. I'd pay to see that

I'd even watch if for free!!
Quote from chanoman315 :ILL FIND ANY GUY THAT USES DRUGS AND PERSONALLY KILL THEM.

Interesting that you want to kill me just because I might grow a little pot in my backyard and smoke it with absolutely no connection with the article you posted......
#14 - Uke
Quote from mrodgers :Interesting that you want to kill me just because I might grow a little pot in my backyard and smoke it with absolutely no connection with the article you posted......

And I don't even consider marijuana as a drug
The killing in Mexico is getting way out of hand someone needs to step in & do something.
#16 - aoun
I currently got a beer in one hand, and a cigarette in the other..

that a problem?
#17 - AMB
Quote from aoun :I currently got a beer in one hand, and a cigarette in the other..

that a problem?

Nope, I just don't want to know what your typing with.
Quote from Luke.S :Don't go to Holland, Drugs are legal there.

Like it should be. Alcohol and tobacco are drugs (and far worse than marijuana!) but both are legal everywhere. Why? taxes.

How many times have you used alcohol and tobacco? If you're so deeply against drugs, stop using both.
#19 - aoun

To be a smartass, a smoke takes up 2 fingers. I have another 3 available on my right hand.
Quote from Sternendaal :Like it should be. Alcohol and tobacco are drugs (and far worse than marijuana!) but both are legal everywhere. Why? taxes.

How many times have you used alcohol and tobacco? If you're so deeply against drugs, stop using both.

You do know I was poking fun at the OP. Personally I don't drink and have never tried smoking (don't plan on it.) I agree with the Dutch government drugs should be a legal government controlled resource. I hope they do it here.

that's a bit extreme. but on the plus side, your airmiles are going to be huge!!
Quote from Uke :And I don't even consider marijuana as a drug

Wait, what?

What do you consider it then? And what do you consider alcohol or coffeine etc.?
Quote from Uke :And I don't even consider marijuana as a drug

that'swhy i teach my kid to do it at age 5 also!
Quote from Luke.S :You do know I was poking fun at the OP. Personally I don't drink and have never tried smoking (don't plan on it.) I agree with the Dutch government drugs should be a legal government controlled resource. I hope they do it here.

Failed point of sarcasm then

They should make all kinds of drugs legal and tax them. Will result in lower prices, less theft etc.
Quote from Sternendaal :Failed point of sarcasm then

They should make all kinds of drugs legal and tax them. Will result in lower prices, less theft etc.

While this will abolish organized crime based on drugs, it will just mean that those involved will find a new illegal resource. Weapons? Khat? People smuggling?

You'll never eliminate it, unfortunately. Of course, legalizing drugs will help, somewhat.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG