The online racing simulator
Team Inferno Team Cup Battle - Krönke vs. Golombeck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX4wyfkEYhY&vq=hd1080

A Battle in the last Laps of the Team Inferno Cup.

This venue was hold on the traditional South City Chicane circuit with the finnish sports-car Raceabout. Enjoy the final laps from the view of Marius Golombeck. Starring furthermore: Radek Müller & Martin Krönke.

Make sure you view it in Full HD 1080p Enjoy
Nice stuff. Didn't know you guys had your own league
For now it is just a team internal championship to find out who is the best racer in our team. If it runs well we maybe plan something for the future =)
Excellent race guys... wow, its amazing how realistic sim races look when you have some skills behind the wheel, and such a maturity in the way to try to overtake, i wish most LFS drivers were that cautious or should i say pro?

Thanks for sharing, i had to race just after i saw your video.
Quote from sfkilla :Excellent race guys... wow, its amazing how realistic sim races look when you have some skills behind the wheel, and such a maturity in the way to try to overtake, i wish most LFS drivers were that cautious or should i say pro?

Thanks for sharing, i had to race just after i saw your video.

"Pro" is indeed the word you were looking for dear sir
wow, it looked like you had a few chances to pass him, but you backed off
#7 - Hahmo
Quote from logitekg25 :wow, it looked like you had a few chances to pass him, but you backed off

Mostly because he respect's his teammate and other drivers. "Pro" don't just go there when you have space like a headless chicken,
they think
yeah he was just playing as its a fun cup only. also i dont see any difference between 360 and 1080p? on the 29.th i'll be there ! some1 needs to be last right?
well the specific one i was talking about was on the straight where the other person could have made room and had for some side by side racing
Quote from baSh0r :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX4wyfkEYhY&vq=hd1080

A Battle in the last Laps of the Team Inferno Cup.

This venue was hold on the traditional South City Chicane circuit with the finnish sports-car Raceabout. Enjoy the final laps from the view of Marius Golombeck. Starring furthermore: Radek Müller & Martin Krönke.

Make sure you view it in Full HD 1080p Enjoy

Marius, I have to compliment you on the best footage I ever seen.
Your car control was exemplary. Well done but, where was Jorn?
He couldn't make it to that race =) The next race is on Sunday in one week. You will find another video for sure =)
I'll look forward to viewing that
Quote from logitekg25 :well the specific one i was talking about was on the straight where the other person could have made room and had for some side by side racing

You do not want to overtake in that "first" corner since in those cars it's impossible to go side by side. If you go to the inside you have to slow down a lot to get the corner properly. Overtaking at that place requires compromises from both drivers, else it'll be a huge crash with serious damage. You can try it but as a responsible driver looking further than just the next pass you will not risk it (that's my POV)
Quote from Commander :You do not want to overtake in that "first" corner since in those cars it's impossible to go side by side. If you go to the inside you have to slow down a lot to get the corner properly. Overtaking at that place requires compromises from both drivers, else it'll be a huge crash with serious damage. You can try it but as a responsible driver looking further than just the next pass you will not risk it (that's my POV)

I totally agree with that. I personnally have had a pair of huge crashes in that corner after I/someone else to go 2/3 wide there. The bumps and the fact that the track gets narrower at the exit makes it a very dangerous place to pass.

And I guess you have to be even more careful with the RAC, since it easily goes a bit sideways...
A very good video, Marius.

nice battle between you and Martin.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG