The online racing simulator
Fern Bay 2.0
(20 posts, started )
Fern Bay 2.0
Hello there,

i ever had a look at Fern Bay because it originally looks shit. Now i finished my personal view how Fern Bay should look like. The track got a huge texture update, which improves most areas at Fern Bay much, so that it has a more modern flair. The track feels more wide now and the contrast between grass/gravel and the road is better visible.

Enjoy

Download:
http://www.trekkerfahrer.de/FernBay20.rar

Can someone upload it at LFS Database for me? My connection is really slow and it cancels always.
Attached images
preview.jpg
preview1.jpg
preview2.jpg
preview3.jpg
About time
Looks really nice!
Plz. add more pics, with only one, we cant see all the work....

No donwload from me till more pics
Quote from Inouva :Plz. add more pics, with only one, we cant see all the work....

Added...
For your note: You can backup your original files, so that you can undo all changes if you dont like it...
Quite Nice

The sand looks very good - got to try this at some time.
looks awesome ingame, thanks!
Quote from Inouva :Plz. add more pics, with only one, we cant see all the work....

And please add some "old graphics"/"new graphics" side by side comparision ^^
#9 - 65D
Awesome, fabulous, perfect, fantastic work!

If you dont try this, you will miss a lot!

I hope every track could get reconstruction like this, keep it going !

Quote from Whiskey :Ermm, isnt that the same shot? (...16.bmp exactly )

No one is 16 and the other one is 16! :O

Actually 16.bmp is t1 in 2.0 textures
Quote from GeForz :Hmm I don't know about it... I think I like the old one better because its "sunnier"

Anyways, I did some comparision shots:.....

Good point, i wrote it down on my todo list. I think i will make the grass textures a bit more bright and try to get more sand in it.
Ouch, looks really, really great. This is about must have.
If you're going to post comparison shots, take them from the same camera - just change from high -> low -> high textures to reload the new ones
Quote from boothy :If you're going to post comparison shots, take them from the same camera - just change from high -> low -> high textures to reload the new ones

and that works multiple times? :rolleyes:
Oh yeah, I like these textures, nice job !
Looks great thanks
Looks very promising! Hopefully there won't be an official Fern Bay update tomorrow.

Can't wait to try it in game!
don't worry smove... not tomorrow

Fern Bay 2.0
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG