The online racing simulator
DFP - looking for AC Adapter (UK ideally)
Hi All,

I'm sure you've all heard this one before. I live in the UK, I have a Logitech DFP and has lost the AC Adapter in a house move. Lost to the attic monster I imagine.

Anyway, I've done some investigating and it seem Logitech do not sell adapaters as a seperate part outside of the US. http://buy.logitech.com/store/ ... tPage/categoryid.13979500

I was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere where I could possibly pick one up (UK plug ideally), or if anyone has one spare I can purchase.

The adapater is the same for these models: DFP, DF GT, DF EX, MOMO Racing, Speed Force Wireless, DriveFX

The part number is: P/N 190211-A030
Output: 24V .75A

I'd appreciate any information anyone has to help me with this or any solutions I can try.

Many thanks
Leigh

#3 - dadge
I have one. I don't think that i'll ever need it. It's for the DFP wheel i bought some 5 years ago.
#6 - PoVo
Quote from flyingbig :I have one. I don't think that i'll ever need it. It's for the DFP wheel i bought some 5 years ago.

ok, good to know
Quote from flyingbig :I have one. I don't think that i'll ever need it. It's for the DFP wheel i bought some 5 years ago.

Do u still have it?
Quote from Kaz786 :Do u still have it?

You need to amend your profile so you can receive private messages

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG