The online racing simulator
Admin chat
(7 posts, started )
#1 - Ziroh
Hello..
Me and a teammate has sat up an event, and we need to talk in private..
So my question is, how can i do so if you type (press T) and type: "!tt text" only the admin's can see it, or a list in a TXT file with username who can see it.
Please help me, we need it fast :P
or..
We're looking for either a seperate insim with the possibility to add commands
Or the info how to add commands in the airio insim
Quote from Ziroh :Hello..
Me and a teammate has sat up an event, and we need to talk in private..
So my question is, how can i do so if you type (press T) and type: "!tt text" only the admin's can see it, or a list in a TXT file with username who can see it.
Please help me, we need it fast :P
or..
We're looking for either a seperate insim with the possibility to add commands

its doesnt make any sense to make 2 topics of this.

but ill help u a bit
try lapper
it allows to add commands etc
#3 - Ziroh
i don't wanna use the lapper insim, only need the command "!tt text"..
so you want an insim where you type in a txt file for example: chatmember.txt and it reads the usernames out of there so the user types !tt hello other admins and they can chat through there own system? if this is what you want i can create you one
#5 - PoVo
Quote from Azzano62 :so you want an insim where you type in a txt file for example: chatmember.txt and it reads the usernames out of there so the user types !tt hello other admins and they can chat through there own system? if this is what you want i can create you one

That's what I understood anyways
#6 - Ziroh
Quote from Azzano62 :so you want an insim where you type in a txt file for example: chatmember.txt and it reads the usernames out of there so the user types !tt hello other admins and they can chat through there own system? if this is what you want i can create you one

Yes please
I'll send you an PM of what we need ^^
Quote from Ziroh :

from Airio.srv.txt
Quote : # PROS: Same as above, but executed in the name of curret user.
# Supported parameters {NickName}, {UserName}, {CurrTime}, {CurrDate},
# {CurrTrack} can be used also above and in any defined textual item.
# Use % to allow temporary usage of otherwise unavailable items.
UserCommand=now Shows server date and time > -1 > %lch ^7Server date and time : ^3{CurrDate} {CurrTime}
UserCommand=stat Shows limad status > 0 > %slp {Parameter} ; !rc ^7{NickName}^7's status : ^3{LimadStatus} ; !rc 5
UserCommand=warn Warns a driver > 2 > %slp {Parameter} ; %sbg ^7{NickName}^7, you get a serious warning! ++ ^3Next time you are banned... ; %hbg 10

(There are more supported parameters now btw)

Airio also has a build in private message function so I don't see the problem. Just read.

Admin chat
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG