The online racing simulator
Drifters Unleashed ( + 360 + Parking )
Ok guys, i made a real life layout for a team video (that never came out badly) and thought i could release it for you !
It is highly recommanded to watch the real videos, before drifting on the track.

Here you go :
Drifters Unleashed - Street Drift Challenge
too lazy to watch the whole thing?? watch it from 8:17 to the end.

Street drift challenge screenshoots :

**** Note : a roundabout was added in the middle, that is not in the real layout. ****

Now another challenge, the roundabout... which is theorically at the same place, but is in the foreground of my layout .
Real video : How to take a roundabout corre ... RIFTERS UNLEASHED Trailer
Tips : 2-3 ways to pass. everyone in the same direction, with overtaking inside the roundabout (as in the video)
One inside, turning left, while one other is outside, turning right. The roundabout was made for it, epic passes garanted!
Then... third way. you can switch positions while drifting. ( the inside goes outside and outside goes inside.)
make it with 5 people. 3 out 2 in well do everything that passes in your mind.
Round About Screenshoots :

------------------------------------------

Since there was place in the layout... An idea from D1GP 2010 round 1 in odaiba... PARKING CHALLENGE !!
Basically this is how it goes.

And Finnally if you're still not satisfied, you can improve your skills on how to make a 360, between the hay bales and the parking stuff.

Ok that's all i hope you guys will enjoy it if you ever try it

"The girls love it, Yeah."

Can't post it as an attachment, uploaded to mediafire.
http://www.mediafire.com/?657x67b5478hxl6
#2 - Dezzz
Played this on my brothers computer (think it was this one? looks the same in the pics). Great fun : )

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG