The online racing simulator
DFGT steering doesnt work.
This may spund stupid to all who has a wheel and it steering works, but I have been trying to set my DFGT, buttons in the wheel work, pedals work, but when I try the steering, it doesnt work. I even tried to set the axis in-game.
COME ON! I really need help.
#3 - dadge
Trying to be funny? You arent, because ive tried all of those.
-
(Sutinennn) DELETED by Sutinennn
#5 - dadge
Quote from Sutinennn :ive tried all of those.

nothing in any of your post say you have.

to be honest, once people see you have a bit of an attitude, they'll stay clear from you and you won't get any help at all.
did you check the windows game controller to see if it's working correctly on window? you also didn't mention that in your post. did you download the latest drivers? again, not in your post.
did you really check the hardware sub forum because i can see a few DFGT related topics there. one of which could be really helpful.

Quote from Sutinennn :Deelete this post, I did it accidentally

click on "edit" and select delete post.
I have latest drivers and everything, I just dont get what the hell they are talking about at this forum.
Please, can somebody just say something simply, not any calibration or axis or other jibberish.
#7 - dadge
look here. this might help you out: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=68673 and here http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=198 i know it's the DFGT you have but it is very similar to the DFP and all the settings are the same.
if you are going to update the driver. do it like this:
uninstall the od driver.
reboot.
install neww driver.
connect wheel when asked to by the setup.
reboot.
test.

sorry. didn't see your last post.
you need to check to see if the wheel is working properly in windows. once that is done, you can then take your operating system out of the puzzle. try different drivers.
there's a setting in lfs called "callibration lock" turn this off and steer full left and then full right. full brake and full throttle. the turn on callibration lock again.
your wheel might just simply be calibrated wrong and the settings locked. it's worth a try.
Thanks, now you helped alot.

E:
Still struggling to get the steering work, now it wont let me steer when Im not playing, before rebooting it didnt do that, but in-game it doesnt steer.

E2:
Now it works, but I can steer only 5 degrees and the lock is full in lfs.

E3:
Works perfectly, but how to set steering for rFactor? Everything else works greatly.

DFGT steering doesnt work.
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG