The online racing simulator
Who's YOUR role model?
(125 posts, started )
My Dad is my role model.
miyamoto musashi

Thy forces from up north shall rule the earth.
Lady Gaga, Justin Beeber. (puts on armoured suit)

srsly maybe Matt le blanc.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Your mum is my role model.

I know you was just kidding and all, but I haven't seen her for nigh on 7 years now, so would appreciate it if you wouldn't act like that towards a family member of mine which you know nothing about.

Thanks.
the guy from the " you aint got no pancake mix " video... or the auto tuned rapist...

either of the two are perfect Role models...

well them or Tommi Mäkinen
#36 - JJ72
Travis Touchdown.
Im going to be lame and say My dad Cause his my father what bigger roll model is there in a boy/mans life.
Quote from AstroBoy :Im going to be lame and say My dad Cause his my father what bigger roll model is there in a boy/mans life.

Way to take the thread seriously. Same for me, he was the man. 100% un-selfish. (selfless sounds wrong)
Quote from Agniz :LMAO at these news reporters. )

They can hardly be called news reporters.

Today Tonigh and A Current Affairs are the joke of australia
Lewis Hamilton?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I know you was just kidding and all, but I haven't seen her for nigh on 7 years now, so would appreciate it if you wouldn't act like that towards a family member of mine which you know nothing about.

Ah I always pick the wrong person. Sorry man, sincerely.
-
(Klutch) DELETED by Bob Smith : not funny, Klutch
#42 - aoun
I would have to say Senna, for many reasons. (not just because he was quick etc etc)
#43 - Uke
B.A Baraccus aka Mr.T

Problem, Kristijan?
I can't have just one role model..
I guess these are a few guys I look up to;
Matthew Bellamy - Lead guitarist and vocals in Muse
Colin McRae - A legend never to be forgotten in my mind, what he done for the sport in the UK and all over the world was absolutely immense.
Richard Burns - Again, what a great guy, he had so much tallent, it's such a shame we lost him.
Michael Schumacher - I grew up watching this guy and although he hasn't been up to scratch recently I still admire him for all he has done previously.
Rubens Barichello - Great guy, great face for the sport. Just an awesome character.
Fernando Alonso - Again, I have seen him challenge the likes of Schumacher and Raikkonen to put on some awesome battles.
Lewis Hamilton - Comes into F1 in his rookie year and absolutely stuns everybody, the guy wowed me and that wow has never disappeared.
Velentino Rossi - How this guy copes with the challenges of riding a bike is so cool, he's a cool, calm guy who will have a smile even on a bad day.
Jeremy Clarkson - He speaks the truth, yes there is an immature side to him that everyone loves, but behind the immaturity there is an awful lot of truth.
Rou-Reynolds - Vocals, Synth, piano, guitar... this guy plays a lot for Enter Shikari.
#47 - 5haz
Roll models are corny.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Ah I always pick the wrong person. Sorry man, sincerely.

No problem.

Quote from Klutch :Thats because shes in my basement.

I wouldn't expect any less from you Tro...Oh uh, I mean Klutch.

Who's YOUR role model?
(125 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG