The online racing simulator
Cheaters are back
(169 posts, started )
#51 - AMB
FECKING BERSTERD CHEATERS!!!!!!
well that hackers or cheaters came by in my server yesterday and i watched them on LFs remote lol xfg is running over 300kmh on my cruise server and he advertise the link of speedhack but i banned him for 30 days damn those....
The Headline sounds Scary like The Cheaters Are Back for revenge or something ^^
Cheaters are back are they? To be brutally honest i doubt they ever 'left' in the first place, they were probably always around, but its only when an exceedingly stupid one makes it very obvious that they are cheating that it reminds us of them.
All you apocalypse freaks can calm down.

There's been many waves of cheats/hacks in LFS.
The first dating back to the very beginning in 2002-2003.
LFS has always been resilient to cheats/hacks.

Personally, i think it brings some spice to a stagnant
developement and i don't think there's any 'new' hacks
Scawen hasnt already seen 100 times. As much as you guys
like to complain about slow developement, unlike many other
games, it is STILL being developped after all this time

I dont think advertising all this on the forums is helping
much though. I'd recommend anyone witnessing these
kinds of behaviors to record and sent info to the devs.
Stop giving cheaters/hackers the attention they so
obviously crave. More than that, i see it as glamourizing
these behaviors and giving ideas to other people.

Nothing special here really.
Quote from misiek08 :Going back to Chudy_2oo1, real Chudy_2001 was banned for link posted by Chudy_2oo1.
Maybe devs should ban Chudy_2oo1 in world of LFS? (not only the forum but on servers too!)

isnt he the guy that mods the game anyways ??

kinda like arox with a sense'a humor
Quote from Fonnybone :

Nothing special here really.

well..

I find
those hard
enters quite
special actually
Speedhack
This evening on WCL demoserver. A guy using some speedhack,

working with some kind of "reversed" handbrake ( I was told by

a friend it works like this). You can easy see it at his throttle,

pushing and releasing the button on a high ratio. His licence name

is : pirtsparts
Attached files
kert1800.zip - 397 KB - 176 views
#62 - AMB
Quote from JPeace : AMB's points are null and void on this particular topic, as we all saw the times he posted on one of his many accounts 'whoknew'. Very nice.

And so are yours, Mr 'I hit walls and get world records' and Mr 'I send messages to people to ask them to not beat my WR' you cheated to get WR's, now your acting mature etc etc all I can say is don't care that I speedhacked, I didn't do it to try deceive people, I did it openly for a laugh to see how fast I could go on a scrap S2 account that I used for having 'fun' on, I have serious ones, Although I hardly EVER play because I need to buy a new wheel, I will be back racing and neither you or anyone else can stop me, saying my point is invalid because I used a hack? Made by someone 'valuable to the community' seriously, did you think I could get away with beating WR's by 10 seconds? maybe everyone should be worried about the newclutch shiny happy people and the people using exploits/hacks that are not easily detectable in leagues, but it won't stop, as for all games there are hacks, some detection systems are better than others, I guess the developers have yet another thing to add/improve into LFS before they release a patch ( assuming they do ) so go cry emo and stop being such a hypocrite

Drop the act to sum it up.

E: Just realised, your signature is well suited to you.
#63 - AMB
999 days to think? No about a month after that was given I bought a new S2? as for me changing, yes in a way I have and in other ways I haven't as for you saying 'it's a shame you (i) changed' then yes it is, because unlike most I know you haven't changed, your just acting mature/nice so eventually you can get into a 'top' team again, how's the sucking up to Pearcy going? or did you stop sucking up since he told you where to go And yes don't try and sugar coat the wall hitting, it is a cheat, if you look up the word you'd fine that gaining time in a manner such as that is called cheating, so you are a cheater too, one thing I can say though, I've never cheated to get the WR's I use to have, can you say that?

On a behavior note, yeah, I'm immature etc etc (although I class it as having 'fun') but you are no angel since you got kicked from a few teams right? anyway this is going way off topic, and to contribute to the thread, the guy that made the speed hack is the real Chudy_2001 and he sent it out and people started to leak it and use his name on demo servers, the cheat is not available online so it's only a few selected people to have it, so if you start seeing loads of 'demo' users hacking, then it's most probably the same person on different accounts, anyway I doubt it's too hard to patch, and it's useless on S2 servers, but it is fun in the FXR
#64 - AMB
Someones angry, nice to see you changed your signature for me though, next time you cut use a rusty blade <3 xoxxoxoxo

ssp
Sorry to erm... Jump in the middle of your fighting debate, but isnt this about cheaters and not who can win the battle of the... idiots? :/
#66 - AMB
Quote from kart-36 :Sorry to erm... Jump in the middle of your fighting debate, but isnt this about cheaters and not who can win the battle of the... idiots? :/

Obviously not because you'd win hands down, don't use too many words, your brain will overheat.

Watch him jump on the JPeace bandwagon now.
Quote from AMB :Obviously not because you'd win hands down, don't use too many words, your brain will overheat.

Watch him jump on the JPeace bandwagon now.

Ahaha, clearly your just a little child :')
And yeah, James is right, he hit the nail on head
Wow i wish that AMB guy would **** off, ive seen more brain cells in a plastic barbie doll. Its not hard to type in white text, are you just too scared to type it in black?
#68 - AMB
Quote from kart-36 :Ahaha, clearly your just a little child :')
And yeah, James is right, he hit the nail on head
Wow i wish that AMB guy would **** off, ive seen more brain cells in a plastic barbie doll. Its not hard to type in white text, are you just too scared to type it in black?

You just won the game

If F1RST hadn't of lost most of it's drivers, you'd be no where, now go macro.
Quote from AMB :You just won the game

If F1RST hadn't of lost most of it's drivers, you'd be no where, now go macro.

Lol, think what you like
And F1RST still has most of its drivers thanks
And marco, nah i dont use that stuff, but your welcome to go own with your uber speed, i lol at people like you, 'i use it for fun' more like 'i use it because i was so flaming slow and cried ever time i lost, i had no choice but be a cheating looser '

But you win, HACKERS FTW, Hacker yourself

Edit: I love the way you bring F1RST into it, shows how good your arguement is
Quote from kart-36 :Lol, think what you like
And F1RST still has most of its drivers thanks
And marco, nah i dont use that stuff, but your welcome to go own with your uber speed, i lol at people like you, 'i use it for fun' more like 'i use it because i was so flaming slow and cried ever time i lost, i had no choice but be a cheating looser '

But you win, HACKERS FTW, Hacker yourself

Edit: I love the way you bring F1RST into it, shows how good your arguement is

You got flamed Watching your act now doesn't give you the right to say anyone has a mental age of a 10-year old now does it? Chill.
#71 - AMB
Yes I'm slow, I shall watch your driving next time I see you, I might learn something, and maybe then I'd see what F1RST was thinking when they decided to 'sign' you and if I do learn something I'll race you and see if I can compare to your raw speed, oh wait, what's the top speed of the UF1 again?
Quote from fatalunfair :You got flamed Watching your act now doesn't give you the right to say anyone has a mental age of a 10-year old now does it? Chill.

Ermm, i didnt say that That was JPeace, but nice ;D
Quote from AMB :Yes I'm slow, I shall watch your driving next time I see you, I might learn something, and maybe then I'd see what F1RST was thinking when they decided to 'sign' you and if I do learn something I'll race you and see if I can compare to your raw speed, oh wait, what's the top speed of the UF1 again?

Ermm, i dno, somthing like 90mph?
But anyway, nice, yeah i do like the UF1, but what do you say to sombody who Hotlaps with FZR? 'Whats the top speed of the FZR again?'
Anyway, im done, have fun - H4X0R F0R L1F3 ;D
Quote from kart-36 :Ermm, i didnt say that That was JPeace, but nice ;D

Damn But you still mentioned he's clearly only a child.

But his behaviour seems sad too
Quote from fatalunfair :Damn But you still mentioned he's clearly only a child.

But his behaviour seems sad too

haha dont worry

Cheaters are back
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG