The online racing simulator
Talk while racing?
(17 posts, started )
#1 - Ajman
Talk while racing?
Ok, so i presss the H button, and i can see others talking..., Sooo, howdo i join in?

Cheers, Aj. Getting the hang of some of the tracks
H button is for history, the messages are seen anyway. H will just expand the latest messages. Press T to type in your message.

What u mean with "Getting the hang of some of the tracks"?
If I'm not mistaken that means he is learning the tracks
Quote from Whiskey :If I'm not mistaken that means he is learning the tracks

I think you didn't understood what hazaky meant... But just my opinion. Not shooting on anything.
Quote from Whiskey :If I'm not mistaken that means he is learning the tracks

There is only one track in LFS Demo
Actually there are 3... Blackwood GP, Blackwood RallyX and the Car Park(which can't actually be learned but anyways...)
Oh, now I see what Hazaky's meant
#8 - Ajman
Cheers, Hazaki. I willl try that
Thanks also to all who have laughed... its ok, as i am new here.

Sometimes i borrow my mates S2 and try it on Aston Natinal.. so far 1.48 laps, but other cars seem much faster than my FXO GTR... can I borrow a etup from someone???

Cheers, Mick
#9 - Uke
Quote from Ajman :Cheers, Hazaki. I willl try that
Thanks also to all who have laughed... its ok, as i am new here.

Sometimes i borrow my mates S2 and try it on Aston Natinal.. so far 1.48 laps, but other cars seem much faster than my FXO GTR... can I borrow a etup from someone???

Cheers, Mick

The licensed are personal, and you should not use your friend's license.

Also, You're a BAD person and you should FEEL bad.
^^^^^ killjoy why did you even mention that, have you always stuck to the terms and conditions on everything you buy????
the most popular lie in history of mankind:
'i have read and agree to the terms and conditions.'
Quote from Biohazard :the most popular lie in history of mankind:

looooool
So true...
Quote from Biohazard :the most popular lie in history of mankind:

Sigged, because its a fact!
Ajman has set the record for getting banned in the shortest amount of time. Join date: 7 June 2010. Last post: 13 June 2010. That is 5 days.:uglyhamme:flamed: His last post is the one that got him banned.
Quote from Stingray1700 :Ajman has set the record for getting banned in the shortest amount of time. Join date: 7 June 2010. Last post: 13 June 2010. That is 5 days.:uglyhamme:flamed: His last post is the one that got him banned.

care cup = empty.
Quote from Stingray1700 :Ajman has set the record for getting banned in the shortest amount of time. Join date: 7 June 2010. Last post: 13 June 2010. That is 5 days.:uglyhamme:flamed: His last post is the one that got him banned.

5 days? :doh:
Quote from Stingray1700 :Ajman has set the record for getting banned in the shortest amount of time.

Probably not. I'm sure there's been a few demoers registring to the forum just to ask for posting their brand new autoX layout/vid of them drifting the FZ5, and getting banned a few hours later by Bob Smith

Talk while racing?
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG