The online racing simulator
Dreams come true
(5 posts, started )
#1 - Micha
Dreams come true
Dreams come true:

This is ment as advertisement for LFS. It is intented as a trailer and not as a replay with music, so keep this in mind. The Music is from Eivind Aarset, a scandinavien jazz guitarplayer. If you like soft and easy going music, this might be a bit aggressiv to you.
It is very similar to my "survival of the fittest" movie but a lot improved.

So, this one is for you Mazz4200.

http://www.tps-racing.de/filme/Dreams_come_true.rar
That was cool but I would have probably showed some game footage without the filters and subsituted the font with something a little more refined. Oh, and a cockpit view would have been nice since it is a simulator.
Lol Thanks Micha

And Joey, nah, thats been done a thousand times before, it's not what these vids are about.

Micha, Yet another Top Class piece of work . I've been watching both vid's back to back for the last 25 mins. Being hypercritical here, and, if i can be completely honest, (this may sound odd), but, for me "Survival of the Fittest" just shades it. Not sure if i can explain this properly, but, it has a greater sense of sublty and rhythm in the editing over the "Dream's" vid. In "Survival" your attention flows perfectly from the road to the overlay clips, back to the road then to the written word etc (does that make sense ?) and all of that fits perfectly with the rhythm and flow of the music.
In "Dreams" it gets a bit cluttered in place's, and there's a bit too much going on on-screen. As a result i find my attention get's kinda chopped from one thing to another, and it's sort of jarring against the music (again, does that make sense ?). The track plays less of a role in this vid, and as a result some great corners get swamped by the overlays, so you dont get a sense of what a great track Aston GP is, especially the "back" section.
One of the thing's that really drew me to "Survival" was the tantalising glimpses of a long open winding road, it's something we all want to find in the real world, and it made me wanna fire LFS up and have a blast around Aston there and then. But, in "Dreams" the road gets alittle lost, and as a result doesn't quite have that "here i am boy's come and get me" kind of seductive quality about it. (again, is this making any sense ?)

To put it another way, see the two pic's below, which one would make you wanna jump inside her knickers.

At last i managed to give a valid reason for posting a pic of the the Goddess Suzi Perry (did you see how i did that, quite clever i thought )

All in all another fantastic vid Micha , your getting quite good at this
Attached images
Suzidreamscometrue.jpg
Suzisurvivaloffittest.jpg
Very nice, but for some odd reason, your videos keep skiping (it doesnt mater if I put it into WMP or Divx player). I guess I just need to get a faster computer.
OT

Joeynuggetz, i've just been checking out your blog, Wow, that's brilliant

The fish thing is amazing, and that parrot !!!. The Neil Armstrong thing can't be genuine, can it ??. Even the string things kinda cool, would be even better if it had sound on it.

Everyone else go check it out, you'll like it a lot

Dreams come true
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG