The online racing simulator
All Stars Legue
(27 posts, started )
All Stars Legue
I am canceling the league.
No 1 showed up so thats it
bye
Quote from JPeace :track... cars? ... 5 what o clock? UTC, GMT+101?

timetable coming soon GTR's 5:00 GMT
sorry 4 that
-
Warning (Jonathon.provost) DELETED by Jonathon.provost
time table
hi all
i have made a time table for the events
Attached files
All Stars Legue.doc - 31 KB - 202 views
so this spelling mistake is a stylistical device, using legue instead of league.

anyways a few tipps:

1) you should rather put your schedule into the first post, because that post is most likely the first post your readers are going to read. The opening post should carry all the neccecary information, such as: Dates, tracks, cars, start times, ... and also a shor summary of the rules. You can update it, by editing it. Those information should be a must have.
2) as the outward appearance is not an unimportant factor, you should structure your first post, so it is easier to read the important things.
3) concentrate on the things you have, and not on the things you don't have (like a website). Sometimes it is even better to have no website then having one of those sandbox ones, which are looking unconfortable.
4) choose your start date rather a bit later, because one week for signups and stuff cannot be recommanded by me.
5) why LFS Lapper?
thanx
hi
thanx alot for the tips
lfs lappre is the only 1 i could open in python
bye have nice racing
can i bey saphety car?
Quote from Bmxtwins :can i bey saphety car?

sorry i have to be the safety car for the first race but i will ge back to you for the next race
if you are coming to the first event on the 8th i will tack to you there.
thanx alot for the offer i will get back to you
p.s. send me a p.m. with your email on it. also i will give you training. thanx bye
name: Sti-g Less
LFS user name: yermaw
LFS on screen name: yermum
email: [email protected]
thanx
Quote from Mustangman759 :name: Sti-g Less
LFS user name: yermaw
LFS on screen name: yermum
email: [email protected]

if you come on my server and anoy every 1 then i will ban you and i will report you to lfs
Quote from Jonathon.provost :if you come on my server and anoy every 1 then i will ban you and i will report you to lfs

LOL all you can do is ban me from your server and i doubt anyone will join your server, and i have no interest in your league.
matt STFU let him run his league ffs
Quote from Mustangman759 :LOL all you can do is ban me from your server and i doubt anyone will join your server, and i have no interest in your league.

i dont cere
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759
mustang, bmx, you both need to get a life...
exerlant news
@mustangman and bmxtwins

shut the fck up and let him do this league, you also failed hard at the gt3 test races so stu
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
Quote from Timo1992 :@mustangman and bmxtwins

shut the fck up and let him do this league, you also failed hard at the gt3 test races so stu

thanx m8 c u on track
Quote from SCA-F1 :Mustangman and Bmxtwins, you're pretty dumb actually, and you're far from funny, and the fact that one of you is in 7Karat, and can't drive for shit is embarrassing.

And yeah, your GT3 league is AWESOME.

thanx m8 c u on track
#25 - CSF
Quote from Mustangman759 :LOL all you can do is ban me from your server and i doubt anyone will join your server, and i have no interest in your league.

Grow up, after the chances you got after that abomination that was that test race for your own league, and incidents like kicking the SC driver and the Safety Car driver who isn't an admin barking out orders to competitors, you could give him the same chance. Stop trying to look awesome, you simply are not.

All Stars Legue
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG