The online racing simulator
Round 6 2 Hours of South City Discussion
Discuss here
track:so4
length:2 hours
Day: July 30
Start Time: R5: Start time, 8PM UTC
If im incorrect on time tell me
will anounce grid after confirm closes (points leader chose left lane)
Grid
#17 #72
#24 #42
#25 #85
#23 #91
#07 #44
grids set by points.
no i cannot nullify the rule for one team
grid updated
As there is no protest thread, i'll write here: JPeace is lagging out every lap for a few seconds. This was noticed by other drivers during the practice right before the race. #91 JPeace hit #17 C.Popa at lap 25 causing him some damage, multiple flatspots and the first position in the race.

I'm writing cause Dominic had IRL issues after the race.
i am aware and he has not been around cars for most of the race
91 shouldn't have been allowed to finish race, he was hazardously damaging cars (even mine)
Quote from JPeace :..............And the accident involving Ray Kings, to be far mate, .........

You were blipping out and making server peak at points, half time u were off screen so i couldnt see you.

edit: I was letting you by in a turn and you push me up into wall.
As far as I remember, i let you through every time. You passed me two times. One time i braked because you just went to nowhere and i didn't want to end up like my team mate from GTS 1 , and the 2nd time i yielded for the same very reason.

And, by all means, you should have been the one to get cautious, not the ones arround you. Remember? You lagged, not us.
Hi Peace.

Quote from JPeace :I think it was very bad sportmanship from the whole GTS team as you obviously felt agreived by the fact I had "hit you off"

Well I was on 1st place when suddenly you came from behind and you hit me. You didn't even breaked, so yes I was pissed off considering that you passed me like nothing happend. My car was instantaneous sideways + more speed and I end up with multiple flat spots on all 4 wheels and loosing 1st place. You were very fast, even faster than CNRF and we always appreciate a fast driver (although FZR is faster than XRR on this kind of track), but I wanted a normal overtake, not to be used as a brake and after all, we to be seen as bad guys. We might even get out of track if you had ± 0.5 s of lag. (see attached images)
After the incident I said to my team mate to go and post what its happening, maybe you didn't know about your lag issues.

Quote from JPeace :I have realised that GTS team want to win this little league so much they will use foul play to get it.

We (GTS) want to win this league like everybody else. I think all teams want the same thing when participating in an event/league/race etc. From your actions you proved as well that you wanted to win this race, althought:
Quote from JPeace : I only wanted experience.

The fact that we wanted to win this race, I don't see as a bad think. Always 1st place is the goal.
You also said that we
Quote from JPeace :will use foul play to get it

This is entirely a misunderstanding. We never used our GTS2 car to help GTS car. I asked GTS2 drivers what happened when you pass them. It seems, when you tried to pass GTS2 car, sometimes you disappeared, sometimes you reappear. Many times there was this communication problem, when GTS2 let you pass, you did not pass them, and when you wanted to pass, they didn't know what are your intention: if you really try to pass or its again the lag problem. As far as I remember you passed GTS2 3 times. Last time, for those seconds, your connection was solid and our GTS2 pilot let you pass as soon as possible.

TBH if we knew from the beginning that will be this kind of speculation, we definitely wouldn't signed up 2 teams.
Attached images
snap0617.jpg
snap0628.jpg
snap0637.jpg
@ Post above,

I was spectating during this time and it looked like peace just rear ended you, he was lagging and it looked way different on my end, like he just braked late.
file a protest if your so out for each other...
The accident down in the hairpin was down to lag, i know that #91 braked in time for the corner but lag kicked in before he braked sending his car into yours, in the end you have won the race because #91 went over the 65% rule.
Where is the replay...?
It is not about who won the race anyway. JPeace was faster and it was a matter of 1-2 laps before he overtake me. Only problem was that he has internet connection issues that can ruin others race.

And about what you said earlier, Peace, very bad sportmanship is from you because you have not apologise after the event, neither on the server nor on forum, about what happend there.

Quote from Dominic-V :It is not about who won the race anyway. JPeace was faster and it was a matter of 1-2 laps before he overtake me. Only problem was that he has internet connection issues that can ruin others race.

And about what you said earlier, Peace, very bad sportmanship is from you because you have not apologise after the event, neither on the server nor on forum, about what happend there.

Just accept the win and stop crying about it? :P
i welcome friendly discussion but stop the bitching
Quote from JPeace :Tell your brother to get his face out of the discussion then.

Why? All I said was that you were lagging, and that everything was off. I was the only mediator, not accusing people of wrecking e/o on purpose.
ill do points tommorrow , protets thread now closed aswell
-
(rc10racer) DELETED by rc10racer

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG