The online racing simulator
Gaint Hogweed.
(60 posts, closed, started )
Quote from dadge :is that your best responce?

Not even...lol...HARDLEY.

Wait fot it
nope. sorry, you're not interesting enough to hold my attention for that long. oh look, shiny shiny.
And he knows who the "Snake" is....just because he has google "He's Special"
Quote from dadge :you called someone pathetic when it's actually you who is pathetic. hense the "don't throw stones in glass houses" comment. try to keep up at the back.

"People who live in glass houses should not throw stones" reminds us that we should be careful how we treat other people (with our words and actions) because we can all be easily hurt.

My house is made out of steel, so i think i can throw stones and not worry about it
Quote from AtomAnt :And he knows who the "Snake" is....just because he has google "He's Special"

oh, you're still here. sorry, i was watching paint dry. you have still nothing of interest to say so i'll go back to paint watching then.
Quote from Klutch :My house is made out of steel, so i think i can throw stones and not worry about it

that's called a shed where i come from.
also, you might want to research what a figure of speech is. i'm unsure whether your pretending to be stupid or this is you in your zone.
i don't think he's pretending, he's klutch and he has a reputation to live up with.

Anyway, i smell a hangover here.
Klutch, proof that you shouldn't argue with an idiot. he'll only bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.
#58 - 5haz
Sometimes I don't know why people just don't run away from a forum when they get such a hammering every time they appear.
the internet seems to be getting more and more pathetic every day....

Grow up people!
This thread is closed

Gaint Hogweed.
(60 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG