The online racing simulator
Wtf
(38 posts, started )
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
LOL thanks for it, i really needed a laugh!!! I just loved how everyone said WTF once they saw it moving!!
LOL, Brilliant. We dont have a smilie that's good enough for that one

Maybe it's a bug with South City because I'm sure I remember this happening (in a FOX race as well) but I'm not in that replay.
i think it was a lag, so the driver didnt get the signal for the restart.
notice how he was the only keyboard driver in that race
....and his way through the starting grid, is in 1st gear with almost 200 km/h
Quote from _rod_ :LOL thanks for it, i really needed a laugh!!! I just loved how everyone said WTF once they saw it moving!!

yep that was the most hilarious part
I'm slightly surprised that this is the first time a replay like this has shown up. There has been many times that the race start has lagged for me where I was driving laps and suddenly was dropped on the startgrid right at the green light.

Funny replay indeed.
:hyper: haha that's a crackup.

I can just picture this guy buzzing off his head, high as a kite on drugs, racing through the pack like that.
Lol brilliant!
Thats one wierd clitch.
Also very funny how hes in 1st gear aswell.

But , if you specate the drivers start he actually starts of going that speed illepall
Quote from Cpl.Anger :But , if you specate the drivers start he actually starts of going that speed illepall

That's because, due to the lag, he was probably still driving the previous race. If that person would have saved the same replay, his mpr would start at the moment his car was set on the grid. His computer was probably still sending info to the server on lapping in the prev. race still.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Can't breathe! Really really great. Today someone disappeared in front of me and popped up behind me.

Hmm, spooky, very spooky!

My car and I were once caught in another car. Funny when the driver said to me get out of my car with your car

LfS is great. In every aspect!

Wtf
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG