The online racing simulator
HP Pavilion dv6 2120 XT laptop!
(7 posts, started )
Hey im thinking about buying a hp pavilion dv6-2120 XT laptop. Is it any good for playing big games like call of duty modern warfare 2 and colin mcrea on full graphics or medium. If its not a good gaming laptop i am looking for a price range around $1000-$1250...
I wouldnt recommend u buying a HP ... lol.

Get something ... more reliable, like fujitsu siemens or just anything else than HP. Just my personal recommendation.
I have a HP Pavilion DV7-2090eh, this is my 2nd HP notebook. I have no problem with this one at all, it's more than a year old already.
I had serious issues with my DV5-1190eh though, so I can't really say they are reliable or not. Let's wait how long this one lasts.
It's sometimes kind of difficult to find specs of a laptop even when knowing the exact model no. I found the laptop you might be talking about, it has 2.1GHz Athlon II X2, Radeon HD 4200, 4GB RAM. If these specs are correct, than sorry, but this one won't be able to run any games...
ok then what laptop should i get (except for fujitsu) what are in the price range of $900-1300
#6 - hp999
A person who I know purchased a DV6 series HP Pavilion, it ran COD:MW2 just fine. It lagged though a bit when it was raining, but not that much that you couldn't play. I've got a DV5 - 1125, works just fine. Thrashing it with LFS atleast 6 hours a day caused a warranty call due to cooling. Doesn't matter though, my HP laptop has done well for the almost two years of thrashing it with various programs!
Quote from hp999 :A person who I know purchased a DV6 series HP Pavilion, it ran COD:MW2 just fine. It lagged though a bit when it was raining, but not that much that you couldn't play. I've got a DV5 - 1125, works just fine. Thrashing it with LFS atleast 6 hours a day caused a warranty call due to cooling. Doesn't matter though, my HP laptop has done well for the almost two years of thrashing it with various programs!

Thank you for replying. I have done some research and i think its the one for me Thanks for all your posts guys, keep it up!

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG