The online racing simulator
fox skin - richmondfc.com.au football club
Was wondering if anyone would be able to make me a skin for fox with logo's from my beloved richmond football club[richmondfc.com.au] preferably black with yellow tiger stripes would be sensational... i would do it myself but stuffed if i can,but been trying to learn,some of the skins i've seen are awesome,so here's a real challenge for some of u's pro's
Sure, I'll bite. What name and number would you like?
awww wicked thanks mate.... bundy and no.12, awesome dude,you've got a mate for life...cheers
This work for ya? Got in the tiger stripes, plus your club's sponsors, all in nice high-res.
Attached images
richmond.jpg
FOX_richmond.jpg
Ayrton.. thats a nice Job
that looks fantastic
mate you are a dead set champion,thatis....omg i'm lost for words,mate u're a friggin genious,got a tear in my eye,beautiful
Glad you like it. But please don't deify me, I'm not quite that good.

Letting y'all in on a inside secret- I have to admit, I did cheat a little, I didn't actually draw the tiger stripes. If you check my post at the top of page 3 of the LX skin thread, you can see a Cincinatti Bengals themed car I painted for a fan of them. What I did was clip stripes off of one of the Bengals aternate logos(the full cat shown on the side of that car) and paste them up to make a stripe pattern. Obviously I couldn't just reuse that work, but I used the same technique- it creates a beliveable, if stylized, tiger effect. Having already done the one car and been satisfied with the result was why I decided to chip in here.

Now make the Tigers proud, and go win some races with it.
once a tiger always a tiger
now that's the hard bit, i dont want want to bend it,i'll practice a lil more before i unleassh the beast grrrr but i have to say mate awesome and thank you and if u'r ever over here,corpporate box at the mcg mate
i'm so proud of my yellow and black mate and geez i appreciate what u've done for me ty ty and the tigerboys won today yeehaa ,gave the kanga's a well deserved caning

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG