The online racing simulator
Quote from EDC SlideTech :so last years champion cant keep their title?

You remember how it worked last season; the reserves can race if we don't get enough people.
Besides, I'm sending you a PM now with some important information in...
Go on then jon, part of the old team back together again, am i allowed to race in G 'n' W colours??

Oops, the form, right...

LFS Username: danthebangerboy
Desired DD Nickname (this will be your driver name): DTBB
Desired Race Number (from 000 to 999, inclusive):785
Desired Car: RB4
Number of Hours Ahead/Behind UTC (in summer):Nil.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Go on then jon, part of the old team back together again, am i allowed to race in G 'n' W colours??

You can, but you can't put the team name on.
LFS Username: Zarky
Desired DD Nickname (this will be your driver name): Zarky
Desired Race Number (from 000 to 999, inclusive):191
Number of Hours Ahead/Behind UTC (in summer):Nil.
LFS Username: zak_mull
Desired DD Nickname (this will be your driver name): GE | Faithless
Desired Race Number (from 000 to 999, inclusive): 3
Desired Car: FXO
Number of Hours Ahead/Behind UTC (in summer): -1
Many thanks to everyone who has signed up so far; all 34 of you + me!

In 7 days time, there'll only be a few hours for those who have joined the league to send me their skin so it can be included in the skinpack for the first round. So far, the following drivers have sent me their skins:

2 Jyrsis (not attending round 1)
3 Faithless
12 Wheeling
23 General Hybris (not attending round 1)
73 BTK
76 Clyde
98 Wazzaaaaaaa! (not attending round 1)
134 iiDazz
326 Sam
427 Mookster
555 GotSpeed
606 RIOT SQUAD
666 Ämpäripää
669 THE END
If your name isn't listed above, you have until 23:59 on Friday the 13th of August to get the skin sent to me via PM.

Good luck to all who will take part in the league!
LFS Username: jyrsis
Desired DD Nickname (this will be your driver name): Jyrsis
Desired Race Number (from 000 to 999, inclusive): 2
Number of Hours Ahead/Behind UTC (in summer): +3

also if you guys want I can use nick "Boxxy" :huepfenic

I try to take part as many rounds as I can...

Jyrsis
Here's another entry I got by email:

LFS Username: EDC SlideTech
Desired DD Nickname (this will be your driver name): J. Satterwhite
Desired Race Number (from 000 to 999, inclusive): 24
Number of Hours Ahead/Behind UTC (in summer): -5
Quote from Jon606 :Many thanks to everyone who has signed up so far; all 34 of you + me!

In 7 days time, there'll only be a few hours for those who have joined the league to send me their skin so it can be included in the skinpack for the first round. So far, the following drivers have sent me their skins:

73 BTK
76 Clyde
98 Wazzaaaaaaa!
134 iiDazz
326 Sam
427 Mookster
555 GotSpeed
606 RIOT SQUAD
666 Ämpäripää

If your name isn't listed above, you have until 23:59 on Friday the 13th of August to get the skin sent to me via PM.

Good luck to all who will take part in the league!

I should be on list!
If it's on the 14th then sorry, I can't join. I've got a 24 hour enduro. :/
#86 - Uke
Great 1st round! I ma be doing a quick crash compilation : P
Post-race Discussion from tonight's Round 1
Well... tonight was both good and bad.

Good points: the wrecking and racing tonight was pretty much the most insane driving I have ever seen, even surpassing rounds from last season. With people risking virtual life and limb to get to the top, it was a hugely enjoyable round.

Personal highlights are the crazy take out in Race 3, the fact that the XRT possesses the driver and turns him into an absolute animal who will kill everything in sight, and the battle for first between Faithless and Wheeling in the 5 lap finale, with each driver letting the other past more than once!

Everyone who took part enjoyed it, and I'll just say thank you to all 9 drivers who turned up tonight (and Elon, who unfortunately had to go just 15 minutes before the round started).

The bad point: I have to say I was deeply disappointed with the turnout from the confirmations.

Out of the 16 who had originally confirmed, one hadn't even sent his skin to me. From the 15 who had, 9 showed up (56.25% attendance from the confirmations; ironically, that percentage is more than last season's first round, although that was 16/30). One driver said he was most likely not going to show, and the other 6 didn't even say they wouldn't turn up.

After last season's attendance levels, and suggestions from drivers during tonight, I have decided to implement two new rules:

1. If you confirm for a meeting and don't show up, you will be given one warning. Get three warnings, and you will be banned from the league.

2. If, by 8pm UK time (7(S)/8(W)pm UTC / 8(S)/9(W)pm CEST), there are fewer than 50% of the confirmed drivers in the server, then the round will be postponed until the following week.

Replays and results will be online tomorrow.

Round 2 is at Fern Bay Green, and is entitled "Island Of Destruction II: Welcome To The Warzone". It'll take place on the 28th of August.
#88 - Uke
Yes, A very enjoyable race it was : P I think I had bad luck. 1st race I was second, in second race I got taken out in the first corner, in the 3rd race i took myself out while taking out faithless and in the final round i got taken out in lap 2.

But the crashing and racing was great, altho there wasn't so much of that for me ;S

But is anyone else making a video or can I do it? : P
Quote from Uke :But is anyone else making a video or can I do it? : P

You can make a video if you want to. I think it would be excellent if you did.
#90 - Uke
Quote from Jon606 :You can make a video if you want to. I think it would be excellent if you did.

Well the video might not be so excellent
#92 - Uke
I've cancelled my attendance yesterday for visiting a music festival and just returned from enjoying No Use For A Name (who rocked big time), Großstadtgeflüster and Lagwagon (who were OK). I advised Jon to do this on Sundays, not Saturdays. He didn't listen and 9 out of over 30 sucks, to be honest. Hope i catch (and destroy) you next time.
New Registration Thread
Round 1 Results
Here are the results of the first round.

Nobody got either the Pit Lane Pummeller or the Slip Road Slammer bonuses, but this was practically irrelevant as the 1000 point mark was broken in every race of the round! :eek: Also, the league's first ever Air Attack was performed in the third race by Faithless; the craziest race of the night saw half the field wiped out before the first bend!

Many congrats to Faithless, winning 90 points ahead of one of last year's competitors, Wheeling, and 430 points ahead of Twoπr. Also many thanks to everyone who showed up last night, including Elon who sadly had to pull out urgently just before the round began.

The League and Race Points Standings will be in a separate post.

Race 1

Race 2

Race 3

Race 4

Round Standings
Race 1 link = fail
its fixed
Overall League & Race Points Standings
Here are the league and race points standings.

The race points title is a new addition to the league; it was meant to be decided last season, but was never given out. For the next season (if there is going to be one), the winner of this title will be given the number 3.

Overall League Standings

Race Points Standings
Winning race 4 because of crash points ftw
Quote from Jon606 :.......Nobody got either the Pit Lane Pummeller or the Slip Road Slammer bonuses.......

Jon606,
i have got the bonus??? in race 3 on 1:10 min. on you

Wheeling

LFS Destruction Derby Season 2 Thread!
(175 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG