The online racing simulator
So I took a 30 minute nap and dreamed about LFS o.O
Yeah, very weird. I didn't even know I took the actual nap, I was laying there for awhile half-asleep. Anyway I was playing LFS in a server, and was driving along. And I suddenly realized I was driving at rockingham! I typed in chat about it, and asked "IS THIS ROCKINGHAM!?" "WHAT ABOUT THE VWS? IS IT OUT YET?" then I looked up and saw someone replied "there's only one config, idiot" O_O Then I worried about the post I made in the iRacing thread about LFS not getting rockingham and vws and was gonna alt tab to change it and be like "haha, jk there is rockingham now" but then I woke up and here I am.

uh. /crazy
You need a long break from LFS.
That my friend, is your mind telling you to take a break.

I suggest you listen.
Lol addict.
Guys, it doesnt mean that hes a addict lol. If im not wrong, brain does all kinds of stuff while ur sleeping. I herd that if u sleep, ur brain is on the same level with people who have serious retardation (or what its called). I hope this doesnt offend anyone, but thats what i heard ...
Haha, I havent played LFS in a week or two, and before that I took a 6 month break. Probably because I posted about LFS right before I laid down xD
i had one before too
I did the same actually reently.. Had a dream about rockingham and the VWS.
I once had a dream of me screwing my shifter together and having to start all over several times because i always forget a part. Another time I drove an XRG on my (real life) uni run. And tonight I had to prepare salad for 30 people, but being on a muddy slope meant all the buckets slid away as I prepared them

wonder what you can read out this :sleep2: I heard dreaming is like defragmenting for your brain, it sorts the last days experiences and older stuff to match up, guess that why you need enough sleep to keep mentally stable.
Quote from ACCAkut :I once had a dream of me screwing my shifter together and having to start all over several times because i always forget a part. Another time I drove an XRG on my (real life) uni run. And tonight I had to prepare salad for 30 people, but being on a muddy slope meant all the buckets slid away as I prepared them

wonder what you can read out this :sleep2: I heard dreaming is like defragmenting for your brain, it sorts the last days experiences and older stuff to match up, guess that why you need enough sleep to keep mentally stable.

Stability is overrated
Quote from hazaky :Guys, it doesnt mean that hes a addict lol. If im not wrong, brain does all kinds of stuff while ur sleeping. I herd that if u sleep, ur brain is on the same level with people who have serious retardation (or what its called). I hope this doesnt offend anyone, but thats what i heard ...

I heard something similar... That brain uses all the stuff you saw, heard and combines them in your dreams so you can see all kinds of stuff. Be careful what you do. It can haunt you while you're asleep.
Okay stop now put you wheel away in a box for 6 months before its to late.
Yes I am serious you should do that .
I dreamed.. or should I say had a vision about Kyoto and the FOX back before they were even seen, that was pretty wild. That was forever ago though, I made a post about it somewhere..
Don't listen to the people saying you should take a break from lfs As a few above me said that what you experienced is perfectly normal, when we fall asleep the brain starts work with the images and experiences we've been in during the day. And as you said you were involved in posting some lfs stuff before you fell asleep so no wonder you actually dreamed about it.
Next time, you need to post something about girls, or you know what is other solution...
it predicts based on the info you got recently is what i heard dreams are
When you dream your brain is actually at it's most awake state,
DMT is released (demethyltryptamine) using the pineal gland which has similar properties to that of an actual eye that is located between the two hemispheres in your brain.

DMT is naturaly produced in your brain and released everynight in R.E.M sleep, it can also be extracted from grass and various plants then smoked.
Quote from JPeace :The only way to cure this is to replace all sleep with moar racing.

/thread.

Who needs sleep anyway?
I need
Damn... Dreamt I was doing a Masters Of Endurance round with my mate Lims Chebbi on the XRR-GT2... Never liked this car but in my dream it felt so easy to drive Anyway, realised soon that a) MoE had a 45% rule so it was impossible to drive the race with only 2 drivers in theory, and b) Lims, for some reason, was already on track, driving for another team. So I ended up driving 3 hours straight, before deciding to post a thread on LFSF, asking someone to take over.

And yea. If someone needs a break in this thread, that must be me, thank you very much
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Damn... Dreamt I was doing a Masters Of Endurance round with my mate Lims Chebbi on the XRR-GT2... Never liked this car but in my dream it felt so easy to drive Anyway, realised soon that a) MoE had a 45% rule so it was impossible to drive the race with only 2 drivers in theory, and b) Lims, for some reason, was already on track, driving for another team. So I ended up driving 3 hours straight, before deciding to post a thread on LFSF, asking someone to take over.

And yea. If someone needs a break in this thread, that must be me, thank you very much

rofl. THAT's a sign of addiction
The proof that S3 is already here:
Attached images
Screenshot S3 Proof.jpg
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG