The online racing simulator
SHUT UP, PLEASE!
Once again, a new thread was made and once again you are acting like *********.

Where are the entries? There are so little entries, so stop commentating other picture and make something yourself!
FINAL ENTRY.
I made some picture too, I've tried to improve my Photoshop Skills.

1.High Resolution
2.Low Resolution
Attached images
Drifting in Trafic High.jpg
Drifting-in-Traffic---Low.jpg
Quote from andRo. :SHUT UP, PLEASE!
Once again, a new thread was made and once again you are acting like *********.

Where are the entries? There are so little entries, so stop commentating other picture and make something yourself!

well the topic is why i havent entered. need to stop doing drift...
I just checked hall of fame, from 66 themes, we've only had 4 that was necessary to do something with drifting. This is 5th... Those themes were: (Drifting, Touge, Initial-D & Gymkhana <- The last one doesn't even really have to do with drifting.)

And how many racing themes? MANY!

So stop whining, this is a photo edit competition where you can improve your editing skills, which doesn't only mean doing racing pictures. It is supposed to be a challenge for everyone so you could improve even if you hate drifting.

Or there is another chance, if you don't like the theme so much, then don't enter, nobody says you need to enter, BUT also don't whine in your every post how crappy the theme is.

That's it, I've said enough. Same goes to others...win the competition and you can choose your own theme or just sit and do nothing.
Early WIP, it's turned out to be three edits in one (not touched the main view yet...

To be honest, I might have to retake the screenie...becoming a bit of a beast lol.
Attached images
DriftInTrafficWIP2.jpg
Quote from FireMike15 :FINAL ENTRY.
I made some picture too, I've tried to improve my Photoshop Skills.

1.High Resolution
2.Low Resolution

nice pic!
Quote from Sarker :nice pic!

Thanks Sarker Nice to hear that someone is concentrating on topic.
Quote from Subphonic :Early WIP, it's turned out to be three edits in one (not touched the main view yet...

To be honest, I might have to retake the screenie...becoming a bit of a beast lol.

Imho it looks like RB4 is having problem with excessive speed and then braking in last minute
Quote from Raito :Imho it looks like RB4 is having problem with excessive speed and then braking in last minute

Yeah...I thought that too lol
If someone could post here on saturday morning to remind me to do the voting thread, it would be helpful, because at this rate, I AM going to forget. :doh:

Also: Thanks to andRo. for running this whilst I was away... your help is greatly appreciated
Yeah, no problem, nice to see you back.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG