The online racing simulator
2 hours with RAC+FZ5@FE4
(16 posts, started )
2 hours with RAC+FZ5@FE4
Hi, I have decided to make this single event in order to have nice race evening
We have done one race with FZ5+RAC on AS6 one month ago an everyone liked it.
Rules are simple - race is for 2 hours with 30 min qualification, clean racing and allowed reconnection in case of network problems (timeout,...).
In Q you can use shift+P just in the pits, if you have crash somewhere on the track and cannot get back to pits, you can't continue by using shift+P or shift+S, just use shift+S and enjoy watching
The day of the race is 25.7.2010, start of Q is in 19:15 CEST ( http://www.world-time-zones.or ... -european-summer-time.htm ) and race start is in 20:00 CEST.
"Home" thread of this race is on czechoslovak LFS forum: http://forum.czechlfs.net/showthread.php?t=2685
You can sign in here in this thread and I will add you in starting list. Just confirm you will attend, there is no need to write number, team, etc.

Confirmed racers:
1. GothaR
2. Kid222
3. Zdenek CZE
4. HonzaNB
5. Johny
6. Fast Jarda
7. Substance242
8. Awaj12

PS: Most of us are not super fast drivers, we are doing it just for fun, our highest priority is to have nice race without crashes
Very interresting combo IMO I would've considered taking part, but I've a family meeting this Sunday, so I don't think I can.
Bump for more attention.
Interested
#5 - delis
I'm interested too!
Me also interested
I'm interested in this, but I have the ERC on the same day which might overlap.
Ok, so we have 3 more racers?
Today will be free practice at 20:00 CEST
Server: Redline Racing 4
Pasword: rimmer
We will use the same server for tommorow's race.
I'm in!
I'll try to be there, if it's not too late.
No its not late, but the server has special characters in its name, so you have to look for it in server list. Password is still the same.
Was a fun race, whit nice fights, but I came little wide in those shicanes, losed the rear, and smashed to wall and throught it

Was Fun, thanks for it!
Today was a good race, but I am a bit disappointed that I was on 4th place.
Thank you all for attending and congratulations to Harri But if we look at the number of drivers who finished the race, then every one of them is the winner
will you ever repeat this, preferable on a weekend? Couldn't join due to exams (saw it too late anyway)

2 hours with RAC+FZ5@FE4
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG