The online racing simulator
Lost a Friend of 15 years
(19 posts, started )
My good Friend of 15 years, took his life because his Mom of 80 years old died today.

He couldn't live without her.

Peace to you my friend.

AAnt
Wow, my condolences go out to his family and friends.
Quote from AtomAnt :My good Friend of 15 years, took his life because his Mom of 80 years old died today.

Peace to you my friend.

AAnt

deepest condolences.

he spirit will live on, in one shape or another.... they always do.
Holy... I'm sorry mate... As theirishnoob said...
#7 - PoVo
R.i.p
#8 - samjh
Quote from AtomAnt :My good Friend of 15 years, took his life because his Mom of 80 years old died today.

Peace to you my friend.

Peace be to him and his mother.

There are few things more sad in this world than despair so deep that the will to live dies.
Rest in peace . It's even worse for my friend / cousin - she is only 15 and her mother recently passed away - two weeks after HER mother passed away . Losing a mother and a grandmother . Sad for me too - I knew them well .
Deep condolences, really shocking. Always hard to meet the loss of the person you loved.
#11 - 5haz
Rest in peace
RIP

Isn't 65 a little old to get another kid?
Quote from Bose321 :RIP

Isn't 65 a little old to get another kid?

It is... But it's still friggin sad... I always get sad when I see something like this...
I read it as he was Ant's friend for 15 years, not that the guy was 15 years old.
Oh, right. Excuse me.
Oh damn, thats pretty sad. RIP
Deep condolences... i dont really have much to say... that probably would have happend with me if my mom passed away too... shes way too important in my life.... anyway

R.I.P
Wow. Sorry man. RIP.
No change comes without conflict.

R.I.P

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG