The online racing simulator
Cheat
(74 posts, started )
#51 - AMB
And then people PM hackers for the hack, even though they post in this thread stuff like 'I hate hackers'
Quote from mk1golf :Another one , spotted yesterday.

I dont know if there is some new cheat released or what but it is alarming how many noobs are uploading "WRs" on lfsworld... I dont understand why hotlap mode cant recognize the cheat and it must be lfsworld which does the job but after everyone is bothered by those nonsense laptimes
#53 - AMB
Quote from bavorak :I dont know if there is some new cheat released or what but it is alarming how many noobs are uploading "WRs" on lfsworld... I dont understand why hotlap mode cant recognize the cheat and it must be lfsworld which does the job but after everyone is bothered by those nonsense laptimes

Wasn't you the guy who uploaded a hotlap with FBM @ BL1 and went through the pitlane to get a 1:11? or am I mistaken?
#54 - arco
Damn fools! I hope they're able to compare ip's so they can ban the real accounts of these idiots.
Quote from AMB :Wasn't you the guy who uploaded a hotlap with FBM @ BL1 and went through the pitlane to get a 1:11? or am I mistaken?

that wasnt me... it was my former teammate but I didnt approve it at all...
I have never used a cheat in lfs... and in fact neither did he...
cheating in lfs just wouldnt make me feel better or faster...it is just act of weakness (imho)
#56 - AMB
Quote from bavorak :that wasnt me... it was my former teammate but I didnt approve it at all...
I have never used a cheat in lfs... and in fact neither did he...
cheating in lfs just wouldnt make me feel better or faster...it is just act of weakness (imho)

Sorry then, just your name seemed familiar
Quote from AMB :Sorry then, just your name seemed familiar

year we are from the same country and our nicks are also quite similar starting with "ba.." ...but no naming and shaming
I'm gonna throw a race card here...

Who has noticed that people from spanish speaking countries seem to be more likely to cheat or be dirty drivers than people from non spanish countries.
#59 - AMB
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'm gonna throw a race card here...

Who has noticed that people from spanish speaking countries seem to be more likely to cheat or be dirty drivers than people from non spanish countries.

Because they want to be just like Alonso.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Who has noticed that people from spanish speaking countries seem to be more likely to cheat or be dirty drivers than people from non spanish countries.

You?
Quote from zeugnimod :You?

Hence me making the observations.. I have noticed this.. especially from my time as a CTRA administrator... The amounts of JAJAJAJAJAJA I read in reports was astonishing.
Quote from AMB :Because they want to be just like Alonso.

or maybe alonso is also a cheater... I would make some background check if he hasnt used any tweaks
and as I ve just find out he has won the second training on Hockenheim...no doubt about him using a tweak
Helloooo!! Just wanted ta join in whats up
#64 - AMB

I haven't , but fair play fer having the balls to ask
#67 - AMB
Quote from unseen :Hatred towards catholics by the look of your username.

/OT

He's just a straight up troll
Well im prodistant it thats what ur asking as for hate no im from northern ireland obviously my views are different to others but dont place me under that prejudice. I hate steriotypes.
well, sticking such an obviously antagonistic number after your name is just asking for someone to question it.

and claim that it's because their "passionate". i hear ya lol.
double post.
Quote from thestig1690 :Well im prodistant it thats what ur asking as for hate no im from northern ireland obviously my views are different to others but dont place me under that prejudice. I hate steriotypes.

but by having such a name, you're falling right into a stereo type.
#74 - AMB
Vtekj Just kicked in y0?

210mph with FBM is fine, don't see what's wrong, the others just need a proper set.

Cheat
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG